fairy come alive.

fairy come alive.

A Poem by Abd-afeez
"

the beauty of fairy world.

"
A streak of twinkling stars.
An incandescence above mystic clouds.
Such glimmer, that causes shivers that scatters the bright dusts of fairy light.
And the hue of alien fluorescence, a strange beauty that earn the attachment of the blazing tags.
We all rock in numbers, our ideas! Attached to forever serving the eternal beauty at hand.
Rainbow colour! Fairy mother combination, such flawless mixture evolving the eye catching combination.
But the thaws of the snow flows into this colourless fluid we know.
Oh water! A popular solution that the universe bow to in purpose.
Ever so proud to serve.
But in this our beauty smeared instance,
i see a rainbow coloured water filling rivers.
Oh so alive! The fairy existence we always lack.
So bright, and sprouting out beautiful lights.
And it be a shower, a sudden out burst of beauty sparks.
A torrent that torment us like sliding snow beds.
And each snow ball that fall and flakes on us.
Each serving as nature strobe light, flickering and stretching its light rays through the sky.
A blessing! Out and out from the fairy god mother.
And beauty slam on us and excitement flare up.
The realm of the night that we see in our dreams.
And the gory fits that nimbs us with scary tease.
So real! Popping out as a real life thing.
And the shroud and clouds and flounds of fairy time.
Come to limelight and free our minds.
Our world can never define beauty better.

© 2010 Abd-afeez


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Enchanted and richly painted in the most magic of colors... Your words awaken those things only seen in dreams...

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ry
I love the atmosphere in the poem. It's very real and dreamlike at the same time. Very well done. =) -Eli

Posted 13 Years Ago


This fairy tale is so colossal to be contained in my mind. :)) I cannot say put into words the pleasure I feel upon reading this. Fairies are wonderful creatures.

I won't tackle upon technicalities because I'm not good at that but in content, I can say it flowed perfectly well with the train of thoughts you want your readers to follow. :D

Good job!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Hmmm, a little bit vague, yet I adored the atmosphere, it's expressive of many things that I can't count or even recall what just came to my mind while reading it seconds ago :P how funny... Yet i like it mate and enjoyed it as well.

Posted 14 Years Ago


This is one amazing write here. I like this write.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Fairies are just the most delightful little creatures...
You have done a fine job of making them most alive and lovely...

Nicely done my friend!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Your words positively glow from the lines.. such brightness! I'm amazed by your use of language, the complexity of your sentences ..

'But the thaws of the snow flows into this colourless fluid we know. Oh water! A popular solution that the universe bow to in purpose. Ever so proud to serve. '

You've expressed the light and agility of fairy world and brought it alive for me, thank you.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

781 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 10, 2010
Last Updated on January 17, 2010
Tags: alive, real, light, bright, fairy, Beauty

Author

Abd-afeez
Abd-afeez

Ibadan, Nigeria



About
Am just so creative and prolific. Am from south western nigeria. And am currently studying biochemistry. i really love the science world. Here you see a piece of ink on paper and on it you see result .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..