Chapter 1 Part 2: A Sense Of Hope.

Chapter 1 Part 2: A Sense Of Hope.

A Chapter by Desi's Journey

 There are days like this where I get a sense of hope. Like the world forgot all about my mistakes. Like I actually belong somewhere. Then I see the faces of people staring at me, whispering. The feeling makes me go numb like I've just been shot with a stun gun. I feel like a freak show. I try to hide the pain in my eyes by gently laughing them away. I want ever so desperately to fit in and be that girl I once was before high school. However I know I can't change the past. As much as I want to, they say its dangerous and it could change everything. Don't they know I'm willing to take the chance. Maybe, just maybe, my life would be a little better than it is now. That doesn't matter now. What I could have, should have done, I didn't do and that has made every difference. I can only move forward down my path right now. Hoping that maybe one day, when the road splits again, that I will choose the right path. I'm hoping in retaining my sanity. I am Destiny Thomas. I took the road most traveled by, and that screwed up my life. 
   Special Thanks To Robert Frost for making one of my favorite poems "The Road Not Taken" it gave me true inspiration.   


© 2013 Desi's Journey


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

it's good to move on from our mistakes and be mindful of our future choices. there is hope in these words. it also conveys strength of character. great job.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Desi's Journey

10 Years Ago

Thank You So Much

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 25, 2013
Last Updated on November 25, 2013


Author

Desi's Journey
Desi's Journey

Chicago, IL



About
Im a 15 year old with a passion for writing. I love to write and my work has a lot of figurative language and elements in it. I just want to get better. more..

Writing