Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Love Me Not
1986, Penny Herrera falls into the predatory clutches of Matt, an older man who has no other intention than to alter Pen
Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by DVampire

Time travel… What comes to your mind when you hear this? Many things… I guess. Well, if it’s not only the time? If it happened that you fall into a completely different world? World so familiar and in the same time so unknown. A place that resemble everything that you know, but in a completely different way. This can make you crazy. At least the average person who doesn’t believe in such things. A person who living in “the reality”. But whose reality exactly? I think that this is a relative term. How can you be sure what is real and what is not? Surely you already loose the line on my thought. I’m sorry. It so happened that I had the opportunity to meet a reality other than that I know. This is difficult for me to explain to you so that you understand me. I apologize again.

       I was born with the name Bea. Funny, but I have it all twenty-three years so it is no longer a problem for me. I would not say I’m a great beauty as in the magazines, but I’m sympathetic. I had dark hair and dark eyes. Like the other members of my family. Although my younger sister Lydia (she’s eighteen years old) dye her hair blonde. She is beautiful just like our elder brother James. Both of them are like models. I was a little uncomfortable being around them. But they loved me and I was convinced of that. You could say we’re a happy family. Everything went quite common. Lydia out with her friends every night and James had to go in the clubs with different woman every night. But I do not like that. I was just… different.

      I liked different things, but they did not mock at me for that. Of course, James had a strong fraternal feeling. He had to protect and control me and Lydia. Boring, but our parents approve it. I don’t care, but Lydia had objections. It was fun to watch them argue about that.

       But the fun did not last long. It happened something very strange. One night, shortly after midnight, Lydia came and woke me up. James flew after her. I cursed and looked at them with annoyance. One day they will stay at home and will make me crazy. I sat up in the bed and fixed the soft cotton nightgown that I wore. I rubbed my eyes. I asked that what happened with half asleep voice, and my sister would not stop repeat only, “Heaven, Bea! Heaven burning!” I’d laugh if someone else was telling me that. Only that neither James nor Lydia had a bad sense of humor. That’s why I looked out the window. If I was not sitting down already I would have fallen. I could not believe on my eyes. As if we were in the Hell itself. Heaven definitely burned.

        We were all so shocked that we could not peel and a word. Then came the glow. I just remember that I fainted. Before my eyes danced colored dots and then �" darkness. It was all so sudden that we did not even know how to respond to that. If this is a dream then I want to wake up faster. It crossed my mind. At least while I was still able to think.



© 2013 DVampire


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh my goodness. I loved this chapter. It was beautiful. And I bet that the next chapter will be as beautiful. Keep up the good work!

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

222 Views
1 Review
Added on April 6, 2013
Last Updated on April 6, 2013
Tags: World, fantasy, love, deamon, power, spirits


Author

DVampire
DVampire

Varna, Bulgaria



About
I love Vampires I love music I love books I love movies (animes, Asian dramas) Dark Angel Generator more..

Writing
SECRET ORDER [1] SECRET ORDER [1]

A Chapter by DVampire