The woman of sand visits

The woman of sand visits

A Story by Bloggergirl29

The mistress of my thought comes swiftly, flowing in an opaque grey silk; she dances across my thoughts, balancing on words gracefully. The thoughts a rickety bridge made stable by her presence she comes to me uttering but one word: sleep. My eyes follow her elegantly placed movements my eyes becoming heavy, her power over me alluring. My movements sparse a thin veil over me as I continue studying her, mystified. Though her face blurred seemed soft, making her way around the vast space toward me. I noticed her face sandy and cracked, slowly grains from the edged of her came up into the palm of her now glowing hands. Slyly she moves in once nobody is about, silence rare as it is, comes thusly. Consuming every part of me. My eyes shift, Suddenly without vision I am again completely aware of my bodies movement and positioning. Without a thought the woman of sand has vanished.  Until we meet again..

© 2017 Bloggergirl29


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ja
A woman of sand indeed
In your thoughts she's freed
But in reality you went to sleep
And her vision could not keep

Nice write, Thank you for the read


Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Bloggergirl29

6 Years Ago

That is really beautiful, thank you so much

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 2, 2017
Last Updated on October 2, 2017

Author

Bloggergirl29
Bloggergirl29

unknown, CT



About
I am well me I guess.... Always glad to help people Also my personality seems a bit bipolar haha I am sometimes a complete social butterfly or completely anti-social. But no matter what I always con.. more..

Writing