What is the first thing you notice about a person

What is the first thing you notice about a person

A Story by Bloggergirl29
"

I have been asked this many times and in short.....

"
Eyes are a doorway, not one you'd often walk up. No, the kind that lets you see what is hiding in the heart, behind a smile. Eyes they will show you what a person never would, or could and that is why I look into them to see what hurt, what pain resides because nobody can walk around blindly seeing simply joy or pain for the crinkles around your smile are there for a reason and the tears shed fell so you didn't have to.

© 2018 Bloggergirl29


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

There are a few grammar mistakes that I find make the piece a little confusing as I'm not too sure how to read certain sentences. The last sentence is particularly long and I'm wondering if the whole piece might work better as a poem? Overall, I liked the story and the line "the crinkles around your smile are there for a reason."

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

59 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 30, 2018
Last Updated on April 30, 2018

Author

Bloggergirl29
Bloggergirl29

unknown, CT



About
I am well me I guess.... Always glad to help people Also my personality seems a bit bipolar haha I am sometimes a complete social butterfly or completely anti-social. But no matter what I always con.. more..

Writing