whoWins

whoWins

A Screenplay by Destined for Boring
"

~ Who is lonelier?

"
Who is lonelier? Me or you? Do you believe in grammar? Only such people would fall into an arithmetic of speech and writing. I'm here for the flames and true passion. One who puts the energy into their writ vocabulary. Substantial forgetfulness. Nights full of pain with a desiring heart for a passionate bride. Someone to help warm me into the deepest hours of the night. Long messy hair and a beautiful smile with bright striking eyes in the morning. The happiness off of her body stirs the love within. Life feels like a child again never wanting the wonderful hours to end. Don't let life strip us away to the unending hours of darkness. A smoke filled room the relationship turns. Jealousy and hatred stirs within the air. What is this I feel at my finger tips. Can it be you are challenging me. For only a bride I want and not a w***e of hearts as you slap your poker hand on the table. Wasteful flush of emotions fall bickering towards the floor and the rolling of a chip falls beside your right hand. 10k bust.
Yet again here I lay, my spirit is there, yours is here. Would you really come bother me at this hour? An hour of peace and life abides. Forgive me my sins of everything I have done towards you. And wash away my past that my next steps may not be steps of fading. Renewing of strength of endurance here I am. Let us finish this race with charity.

© 2014 Destined for Boring


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
Added on December 18, 2014
Last Updated on December 18, 2014

Author

Destined for Boring
Destined for Boring

Mount Pleasant, MI



About
I am.. a bit bored of life, with life, in life. Wish to sometime travel abroad to stare at other places and taste other cuisine. There isn't much to me, just green eyes and a bipolar brain. My ho.. more..

Writing