The error in being human

The error in being human

A Story by Destiny Nicole

No two people will ever be alike. Which in theory means that every person is ultimately flawed in the eyes of others. It is impossible to call anyone perfect because there may be certain attributes of one’s characteristics that is shunned or disliked by some while its praised and cherished by others. Hence, that person is entirely flawed. It’s a matter of perspective of course but it is none fixable only accepted. Being human means to have feeling and emotions. Being human means to love and hate. Being human means to allow and to disregard. Being human means to laugh and cry. But, when one human’s reason for said characteristics are different they clash. Often leading to inevitable tension. One Human may not feel the same emotions or feelings as the other. One human may not love and hate the same way. One human may allow and disregard different things as the other. One human may laugh more than the other cries. In turn making the other human truly flawed. It is needless to say that in theory no two humans are alike however, the notion that being human means being flawed is in its intertie a very true fact that all humans sublimely agree on. So there is no real definition of acceptance or perfection amongst human beings. Which, I guess sucks for the human relationships. Which is why most people selfishly look for someone who is the closet things to a mirrored image of characteristics of themselves to be in a relationship with. “We are two different people.” Does this mean that  you feel I am truly flawed because I am not like you? Since I am so different, does this make you love me less? Do my flaws make you see me as an imperfect? Because since we are so different I am flawed? Since I feel emotions and don’t hide my feelings, since I love more then I hate, since I allow while you disregard, since I don’t laugh more then I cry, I am entirely flawed? Does this mean you can’t find you match in me since I don’t match you? Did you fail at finding your mirrored image of characteristics in me so now you are Unhappy? Yes we are two different people. I’m nothing like you. So, what keeps here? Maybe that’s the one way we are alike. We are both so different from the other. So in theory, humans are flawed but all have one thing in common, they are all different. 


~Destiny Lynch 

© 2015 Destiny Nicole


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on February 3, 2015
Last Updated on February 3, 2015

Author

Destiny Nicole
Destiny Nicole

Los Angeles , CA



About
I've been writing since I was thirteen and I've been hooked on it ever since. Writing is my truest purest love. Writing never betrayed me, writing was and is always there for me and writing kept me al.. more..

Writing