Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Detective Watts

The Invader's general was angry. He was very angry. He was very angry because things were going very wrong and, ever since he was a child, things going very wrong had made him very angry.

 

Things used to be going very well and that had made him very happy. The Earthlings were scattering before his vast starfleet and their flagships nuclear furnace was shutting down. The general was so happy about this that he made himself some pop-tarts and sat down to watch Doctor Who, as he often did when he was happy. He was very angry when, seconds later, Sir Winston Churchill burnt a massive hole in his spaceship with the end of a cigar Sir Winston Churchill often kept with himself for burning massive holes in spaceships.

 

He became even more angry when the vacuum of space dragged him, kicking and screaming, outside; were it was awfully cold and oxygen free.

 

His happiness was further decreased when he saw Sir Winston Churchill, with his ships supply of atoms, float into the Earthlings flagship.

 

The general decided to take some stress pills and take a quick nap, as he often did when he was very angry, but, sadly, he asphyxiated to death before he could.

 

All in all it was quite an unpleasant experience.



© 2011 Detective Watts


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

The nonsense-ical writing you produce is amazing. I know I am always up for a laugh or two!

And indeed what an unpleasant experience the poor invader general was experiencing!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
1 Review
Added on January 14, 2011
Last Updated on January 14, 2011


Author

Detective Watts
Detective Watts

Wollongong, NSW, Australia



About
I can now be found -------------------------------------------------------------- http://www.writerscafe.org/Lincoln%20Bey -------------------------------------------------------------- ^^^^.. more..

Writing