Leave me alone!

Leave me alone!

A Story by Dezarae

People are so hard to read sometimes, and so easy to misinterpret! things get out of hand so easily now a days.... simply things become complicated, little things big, and its so crazy... it would be so much easier to runaway with only the ones that really understand you and forget those that make life difficult, but then again im sure we will run into more who are even worse, the grass isnt always greener on the other side! still i often just want to run and hide. or maybe even just not be alive! its like you say one thing and people think it is stupid or whatever, but it makes sence to you, so what does it matter if others understand to? but it does, if you like me... because i want everyone to be pleased, but im getting to where i dont care! If they dont understand then i dont need them... i have more going on with us than anyone understands, and i dont even care to let them... im tired of being told how to raise my daughter, and being told what to do.. she is my daughter, and i want to raise her myself.. well together...I am her mommy and i know instinctively somethings that are best.... so people stay out of my business and stop offering advice that i dont ask for! Family, friends, every body!!!!! im sick and tired of it.... just let her cry, she needs to be outside, she doesnt need to be outside, dont let her cry, dont hold her, hold her.. etc... im tired of the contradictions and just all of it period..... i will learn best thru my own experiences, and maybe with my next child i will be a little more prepared, a little more knowledgable(sp?)  and im tired of no one understanding me, or takeing what i say for just that, what i say, instead i have to be questioned, and told that its lame... i dont care what anyone thinks, anyone besides him... this is my life now, these are my world.. him and her.... for the most part thats all i care about for now.. i will never be one to not care at all about others, even those i count as enemies i will still care about, but im not going to lay down and get walked on or stand there to be spat on and stabed in the back... i am becoming a stronger, more uncaring, more cold person.... almost to the point of saying f**k the world! As long as my little girl is healthy and growing and doing good, i will be happy, as long as i have my man by my side, i will be happy, with the combination i will be estatic.. no one can pull me down anymore, and if they try, whether on purpose or not, i will exclude them from my life! i dont need anyone any more.. im tired of relying on other people. god and my family are all i need, all the rest can be plucked out like weeds! those that have firm roots and are true will be left after the shallow people are plucked out of our lives... if you think that you are one of the shallow, do me a favor and pluck yourself, make it a lil easier on me... if you dont i wont care ill do it myself if i must... just though id give you a head start.. if you think you are true, then only time will tell....
I am a woman with a lot to do, a lot to worry about, i have a baby girl that is my main concern... and always will be, i have no room right now to worry about anyone else, i have a family to support and raise, and cant let anyone get in the way. and im sure as hell not letting any one else raise it for me!! I have a man who has even more to worry about and stress than me, because my main concern is kaylee, he has both of us and his other little girl.. im sure for him it feels like the whole world is on his sholders! and i wish i could help bear that load, but this is something he has to take care of himself, so all i can do is be patient and try not to take out my frustrations on him, and try not to get so upset when he makes a mistake... and i have to take care of our baby...but even with me doing this, he still has a lot more than me to worry about, he is the one that has a natural instinct to provide, i want to, but my want is not the same as his need... god gave man the urge to provide for their families, and some women just want to, or due to circumstanses have to... but we will do it together in due time...

but for now i just need people to take a few steps from our lives.. let us make some choices with out other influences, let us try to figure this out and make some mistakes to learn from.. who knows maybe we will do some things right and figure out a lil of what is called life...yeah im angry, depressed, and just tired of all of mankind in general, not anyone specifically, just everyone generally....

© 2009 Dezarae


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on August 23, 2009

Author

Dezarae
Dezarae

Interlachen, a small town outside of Jacksonville, FL



About
My name is Dezarae, one day possibly to be Mrs. Carr. I am the proud mother of a beautiful healthy baby girl, born july 10, Kaylee is my world. I could lose any and everything an.. more..

Writing
to him again to him again

A Poem by Dezarae


To Him: To Him:

A Poem by Dezarae


New New

A Poem by Dezarae