Masterpiece in the making

Masterpiece in the making

A Poem by Dezarae

Life can be compared to a cake, having no clue of its fate or purpose. God must first gather all the ingredients, as the Maker only He knows what to use exactly what will make us whole and delightful. Then He must mix these items creating personality. While mixing we must be beaten into batter. all bubbles and clumps of imperfection smoothed out to near perfection. Next we must be taken out of our comfort zone, poured into a new environment. worse yet we must go into the heat of life, a heat meant to make us grow. With-stand this heat and allow its purpose be done and out will arise a delicious smelling, mouth watering aroma. once we make it through all of this we are covered abundantly with blessings, then sprinkled with sweet happiness and joy. Now we are a sight to bee seen showing off the craftiness of our Maker, desired by many, and appealing to all partakers.

Not only is each cake made differently, with different items, but each cake has its own special purpose. Some are to be fun and outgoing, such as a birthday cake, some are to love and be loved, a valentines day or holiday cake, others are more simple and sometimes have a hard time detecting what their purposes are, but be sure that every single cake(person) has a purpose in this life!

© 2009 Dezarae


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very good analogy; step by step. I would have never thought of that myself.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
1 Review
Added on September 23, 2009

Author

Dezarae
Dezarae

Interlachen, a small town outside of Jacksonville, FL



About
My name is Dezarae, one day possibly to be Mrs. Carr. I am the proud mother of a beautiful healthy baby girl, born july 10, Kaylee is my world. I could lose any and everything an.. more..

Writing
to him again to him again

A Poem by Dezarae


To Him: To Him:

A Poem by Dezarae


New New

A Poem by Dezarae