What is the  purpose of life?

What is the purpose of life?

A Poem by Dezarae

What is the meaning of life? we are all here for a purpose arent we? what would that purpose be? do we simply live to die? well thats what some believe, but not me. I believe we are here for a purpose far greater than most realize. think about it! who is out maker? the Lord God Almighty! now what is most important to Him? Jesus Christ. and what did He do? he lived a perfect live, showing glory to His Father He was an example to us of what we are to do. we are to tell others who do not know, about Jesus, crucified to bring us life everlastin. a perfect Man, the Son of God, died for us!did He merely live to die? NO! He lived to glorify His Father in heaven and tell others about Him, thus is also our purpose in life. we are to live for God, following Jesus, preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ , crucified to bring us eternal salvation.What an amazing purpose! do dont live simply to die! live life to the fullest, make every breath count! you never know when you will take your last one! live your life telling others of saving grace, let them know what im telling you now, we are here for a reason, but we only last a season, so go out and fulfill your purpose! live, love, share, glorify, then you can die, a life well spent! one who was heaven sent, and kingdom bent!

© 2009 Dezarae


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on September 23, 2009

Author

Dezarae
Dezarae

Interlachen, a small town outside of Jacksonville, FL



About
My name is Dezarae, one day possibly to be Mrs. Carr. I am the proud mother of a beautiful healthy baby girl, born july 10, Kaylee is my world. I could lose any and everything an.. more..

Writing
to him again to him again

A Poem by Dezarae


To Him: To Him:

A Poem by Dezarae


New New

A Poem by Dezarae