Bliss

Bliss

A Story by Rashid

I am in limbo, suffering from dawn to dusk, loathing my existence, and with it anything that I do. And then comes the night where I have to strip from my protection, take the pressure off, shrink my will into something easier to sustain. To be able to get such ecstasy one needs to find things that they can love, or try to find love in things that they do. It is easier said than done, for I suffer from myself, I get stabbed in the back from who I involuntarily have to trust. And yet, I have found a way through, an escape, a salvation. My creativity.
As I start imagining, I make my best effort to let it run wild, as I slowly build-up, with whatever control I have, I slowly lose myself in it, there is no more consciousness. My senses dull. Maybe it is a fight for the enjoyment, or just another solace for my life. But I don't put my thought into it, at the end, it is not only what I want, but what I need, to let my body be vacant from my soul, so my soul can whirlwind around the room, while my body is functioning the only way my soul ever enjoyed it. The only way my soul is able to be free.
So it is decided then, another night, another attempt at making something that I can not feel, something that I don't need to hate. As soon as I sense it coming, my soul rips out in a dramatic entrance in to the room, or perhaps in an even more dramatic exit from what I am. While I am unable to feel, my soul feeds me sensation I cannot put into words, nor comprehend. I am loving it, and the more my body and soul perform, the more I feel heaven, what starts as a chore turns into my nature as I slowly dissipate into nothing but my own creation. As the moment peaks, my soul and body intertwine for a brief moment and I let an awkward cheer of joy out.I come back to life and enjoy being alive as well. But the instance is indeed brief, not long enough to be happy with my life, nor short enough to lose hope.
As they go back to be static, I start thinking if my soul can feel it, hear it, for I never realize what is happening. Then my body takes my attention away, now I start thinking if my body can understand that it is not alone in the room, see that it has an audience who is over the moon for its performance. As the stage time seems to come to end, my soul slows down, sits on the black box of euphoria, in front of my body. I get my vision back, which is blurry now, while my ears takes in every sound it receives, though it takes in all of them as the same. With the constant pitch I hear, my touch comes to me and with the last smile of my soul to my body, I get control over everything. 5 minutes and 33 seconds. With one last note to be played, I sit there, getting ready to leave, go back to life and drown like an immortal. As my thoughts start filling my mind like flood that won't stop, I rapidly lose my strength, joy and life. And as my mind starts to black out, I don't even try to grip onto any light that is left. And as the last shine of the last star flickers its last breath, it lets out what feels like a roar through my mind as light seemingly, instantly takes over. I am still here.So I put my finger on the key one last time, and press it on, letting out the last note of the piece, a harmony that lasts for an eternity of 5 minutes and 34 seconds.

© 2022 Rashid


Author's Note

Rashid
if any grammar problems, I wouldn't like if you could point them out. Not much of a plot, I might develop it but for not this is what comes from the whole idea.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
Added on July 3, 2020
Last Updated on March 21, 2022
Tags: Melancholic, Spiritual, Relief, Mental Issues, Depression, Music, Hobby, Joy

Author

Rashid
Rashid

Netherlands



About
I took a big old break from this, but then all of a sudden, a few things came back to me. Let's see how far we go this time more..

Writing
Hope Hope

A Poem by Rashid


Threat Threat

A Story by Rashid