Beautiful Murder

Beautiful Murder

A Story by Dixonnn
"

This is my second book and i have just started it but i thought i would let you guys read a little bit so you could give me some suggestions. Thanks! x

"

1. Killer hangover

 

Snoring in my ear, Killer headache, Blisters covering my feet and stinking like alcohol...what a pleasant way to wake up.

“Ngnghh!” I groaned as Anthony wrapped his arm around me tighter. “Get Off!” I mumbled into the pillow. Anthony was more awake than me and snorted.

“You don’t even have school today, and I drank twice as much as you!” Anthony boasted.

That cocky remark woke me up.

“You! Drink! You had about two glasses of Fosters and I was one of the heaviest drinkers in that club last night!” My loud talking caught up with me and made me roll back onto the pillow. My head was killing me!

“Whatever…”Anthony mumbled as he rolled back into the pillow.

Since I was awake I took the time to admire Anthony. He was two years older than me and had quit school when he was my age. His black hair was quite shaggy and matched his eyes completely. He was the sweetest boy I had ever met, even though he had the reputation of a bad boy, but then again, he did look like one. His looks made him look striking and elegant also made him look terrifying and evil.

He wore black most of the time too, because it looked better when he was riding on his motorbike.

When he asked me out two years ago I was shocked, along with the whole of the cheerleader team.

In high school, I’m not one of those blonde bimbos who flaunt themselves but one of the dangerous quiet ones that girls, boys and teachers knew not to mess with. The boys in my school knew not to mess with me, because the last boy who touched my chest ended up in hospital.

“What are you doing?” Anthony had one of his eyebrows up and his face was a suspicious question mark.

“Nothing!” I replied innocently, “I was just looking at you, because you’re so gorgeous!” I smiled.

His suspicious look turned into a cheeky-boy grin and he bent over to kiss me.

“I’m not as gorgeous as you!” He grinned, obviously trying to get into my good books.

“Yeah, yeah! Alright! Not as gorgeous as Ashley Taylor!”

Ashley Taylor is the biggest ho in our school and used to go out with Anthony! She has been out with half the football team and what a surprise…she’s skinny, has blue eyes and big blonde hair.

“Arrggg!” Anthony fell back onto the pillow moaning like a little child.

“I told you before! I used to go out with her because I felt sorry for her when she asked me out! I mean she’s a complete airhead, has no personality and is a liar! I mean, come on, She isn’t even that pretty…” Anthony carried on and on, and it took him about five minutes to realize that I was smiling at him.

“I was joking! I do think she’s pretty and I do think that you said yes when she asked you because she’s hot, But…I know you wouldn’t cheat on me.”

Anthony smiled and caressed my face, “I love you and don’t know what I would do without you! I’d rather die then lose you!”

“What a line,” I replied before he kissed me.

“You know I when I came to pick you up on Wednesday and we say that skank staring daggers at us-”

“Me,” I corrected. Ashley was still obviously hung up on Anthony and everyone knew it.

“Staring daggers at you, I heard them saying they were going to that new pizza restaurant tonight...”

I knew where he was going with this. Anthony wanted us to stroll in looking like the perfect couple and have a massive make-out session in front of Ashley.

I felt my bitchy evil look coming on and let embrace me. I smiled a not very kind smile and grabbed Anthony’s collar and crushed my lips to his letting out a very seductive moan which I knew he loved. I was clever to cry out because he rolled us over so I was underneath and started kissing my neck roughly whilst his hand worked its way up and down my back.

“When do you have to start getting ready if you want to look like a girlfriend of mine?” he asked breathlessly in-between kisses.

“You mean an absolute s**t?” I raised my eyebrows.

He looked up at me and gave me a very seductive smile.

“Oh yeah!” Than he stopped me from talking with a kiss.

 

 

*

 

 

Anthony was completely speechless as I twitched down the stairs.

“Is this ho-ish enough for you?” I said with a seductive smile.

I was wearing long thigh-high boots with a leather mini-skirt, a b**b-tube and a leather jacket. I looked like a prostitute gone wild!

When Anthony didn’t answer I put on a sad face.

“Do you want me to go change or…”

Anthony took notice of me when I said that and strode over to me and grabbed my chin and forced my lips against his.

“You are the hottest thing and to be honest, this is the most I have ever been tempted to rip your clothes off.” He said against my lips.

I had told Anthony I wanted to wait and had been driving him crazy for two years with my ‘I-want-to-stay-a-virgin-until-I’m-in-love’ speech.

“Ha ha! Your not seeing anything more than you see now, tonight!” I smacked him playfully.

Anthony stood back and examined my naked flesh that was exposed.

“Which is quite a lot compared to what I normally see!”

And to prove his point he walked over to me and slid off my jacket and started to kiss my collarbone.

Instead of moaning which I usually did, I pushed him off and gave him a look that said ‘no, we have to go.’

But Anthony didn’t like that and I saw a glimmer of lust sparkle in his eyes as he walked back over to me. He grabbed my waist and forced my lips against his and I just couldn’t keep my head straight. I was so dizzy I didn’t even remember telling my legs to wrap themselves around his waist as he pushed us up against the wall.

“Do you want to push me off again?” He whispered against my lips.

“No! No! But we have to save this ‘stuff’ for the restaurant and Ashley Taylor.”

Anthony agreed but didn’t put me down; instead he carried me out to his bike and gave me a sweet innocent kiss on my lips before we sped off into the night.

“Can I take your coat…?” I came into the restaurant by myself and felt the hot Italian waiter checking me out.

“Yeah sure,” I gave him my coat and gave him the chance to examine my body. The lighting did help because it gave my skin a darker tint which looked probably looked good with my dark black-ish hair and bright grey eyes.

“Do you mind looking at my girlfriend, mate?” Anthony’s voice startled me and I turned around to give him a seductive smile but he was to busy killing the waiter with his eyes.

“Sorry,” the waiter mumbled as he waddled away.

Anthony looked down in time to see my sexy smile fade away and he looked sad for a second than when he looked over my shoulder his face lit up.

“Group of skanks at 12 o’clock!” he whispered just before he brought his lips to mine.

“Hi Anthony!”Ashley’s bitchy voice came up behind me and I felt Anthony stiffen against me.

“Hi Ashley.” Anthony said shortly, trying to make as little conversation as possible.

“Who’s this? Another one of your slag one-night-stand girls?” Ashley said looking down on me.

“Actually, I’m Anthony’s girlfriend. Like I have been for the past two years!” I hissed at her.

“Oh yes! The one who won’t sleep with him and the only girl who didn’t get into the cheerleading team!” Her group of slag’s laughed behind her.

“Who said she hasn’t slept with me? And thank god she isn’t in the cheerleading team…I mean who wants a girlfriend who completely stupid enough to apply for that! All cheerleaders do is jump around, trying to look hot but all they do is give themselves disgusting figures and a flat chest!”

I had the pleasure of watching Ashley almost scream but all that came out was a chocked sound that sounded like a sob.

“B***h!” Ashley said to me.

“At least I’m his b***h.” I said with a smug smile.

Ashley gave me a venomous glare and stalked off. Anthony just broke out into a fit of laughter.

“You know, she does have a point...I haven’t slept with you after two years and when you two went out you fucked on the first night!” I exclaimed.

Anthony just took my hand and looked into my eyes.

“I don’t want to f**k you!”

“Thanks!” I took my hand from his and glared at him but he just took it back and smiled at me.

“I want to make love to you!” He said with his lips twitching.

To temp him, I pushed out my chest and pressed my body against him and looked up at him through my eyelashes.

“Are you sure you don’t want to f**k me? Ramming my head against the headboard doesn’t sound tempting at all to you?”

Anthony’s glimmer of lust reappeared in his eyes and he replied with a seductive smile on his lips.

“F**k love! Wanna go to the toilets now?”

Anthony obviously knew that I wasn’t going to give him my virginity in a pizza restaurant toilets, but just because we didn’t have sex didn’t mean we couldn’t do other stuff.

“Come on then...” I took his hand and dragged him to the toilets.

We walked past Ashley and her group of skanks and gave her a smug smile that said Haha-Im-going-to-the-toilets-with-Anthony-in-my-tight-little-outfit-and-your-not!

As soon as we were away from the outside world, Anthony took me into the lad’s toilets because he was scared he was going to get caught in the women’s toilets.

He shoved my whole body against the wall holding both of my arms above my head and started kissing my collarbone, like he always did and I moaned which turned him on even more...I could feel that he was turned on...like really feel him…

“Oh God!”He whispered in my ear as he licked my jaw line.

Anthony grabbed my hips and lifted me as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He pushed us against the wall and I could see our reflection in the mirror when I opened my eyes.

That was the problem…my eyes. They were no longer the abnormal grey colour that everyone called prudent and wise. My eyes were a -very un-normal colour of purple...

“Get the f**k off!” I pushed Anthony away with all my force which, to my surprise, pushed him all the way down the hall.

I forgot about Anthony and ran to the mirror. Everything was normal. My eyes were their normal grey colour and my skin was the same along with every other feature I had.

In a second, Anthony was behind me with a red face.

“What the HELL! I wasn’t going to force you!”

“Did you not see them? Did you not see my eyes? They were purple! Did you not see them?” I was getting historical and when Anthony’s eyes widened with knowledge then went back to normal with accusation of me being crazy

I started shaking and could feel the anger on my tongue. It tasted like metal and it was spreading around in my mouth. Oblivious to my anger, Anthony wrapped his arms around me and I responded with a slap. A hard slap that echoed around in the small bathroom.

Anthony looked back into my eyes and if it was possible, i swear his eyes went a darker shade than black.

“F**k you, b***h! Go back to your parent’s house tonight! Don’t you f*****g dare come back to mine!” and he repeated my action with a slap across my face. Anthony then stormed out without a second glance. Then I fainted.

© 2010 Dixonnn


Author's Note

Dixonnn
What do you think of my first couple of pages? A good start or not? Thanks guys. xxx

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It is scandelous. The end is a bit abrupt.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
1 Review
Added on January 23, 2010
Last Updated on January 23, 2010

Author

Dixonnn
Dixonnn

London, United Kingdom



About
Heyy, Im Sophie Dixon. I'm 14 and LOVE to write. At the moment I'm in Year 9 almost 10. I love reading. I buy So Many books its unbeilevable! I love to make friends and i have a few obsessions like: T.. more..

Writing
Disbelief Disbelief

A Chapter by Dixonnn


Midnight Sun Midnight Sun

A Book by Dixonnn