They Say They Return

They Say They Return

A Story by DizzyLlama

What is this place? The floor is black, thick with shag. Wall's paint chipping from the natural wear and tear, fogged mirrors reflect vacant rooms in this once thriving estate. By the looks of it, this place has been around longer than most. I follow my intuition from room to room. Nearly midnight, and the only illumination in my path, down this seemingly endless hallway, a cellphone flashlight. To my surprise the device lights up more than anticipated, which is both a blessing, and a curse. A blessing, for I can make my way through this dark, abandoned Victorian without crashing into myself or the left over debris of a past tenant. The curse, this light is putting an easy target on my back for the ones who dwell within. Why did I do this to myself? The pull to come inside was more enticing this time, and I swore it would only be a brief look.

© 2015 DizzyLlama


Author's Note

DizzyLlama
Okay everyone!!! I need feedback! If anybody wants more of this story let me know. If it needs work let me know!
I would like to make this into more of an actual story verses just this one story. If it sounds like an idea worth expanding to you let me know, if not let me know.


Moral of the note: let me know.
Thank you viewers!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's fine. I think you should write more of it because you won't really know what you can do with it until it is finished. Don't worry if it's good, just tell the story you want to tell. Always finish what you start. That's all the advice I have for you. Hope it helps.

Posted 8 Years Ago


I'd read more, although i think it may scare me a little, old dark places make me very uncomfortable. i like the style a lot :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

DizzyLlama

8 Years Ago

Well thank you very much!! I hope it wont be too scary!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

282 Views
2 Reviews
Added on July 5, 2015
Last Updated on July 5, 2015