Stress

Stress

A Story by Doa'a Tq
"

My own situation!

"
Once, I sat down and thought about the reality I live in my country, when everything has already stopped! A few minutes in which I was wondering how should I have good thoughts?
Sure enough, belief is the key. I stand up again and I understand that I have to change my belief to change reality. Cut the negative belief out and substitute it with the positive one.
For instance, these days are filled with anger and frustration, but I've never tried to make a difference cause I'm stuck in my belief. I feel I will likely end up insane, and recently many people tried to bother me. Then somehow, I was falling.
Eventually, I changed my belief and present the best version of myself by myself to myself, firstly. This change has made all the difference for me and it's now the foundation of my thoughts. The point here is that it's not easy to visualize the future, however, reality is in your hands. You can change it and make it as conceivable as you can.
Now, I'm more content than I've ever been. Therefore, in any problem you may face, you have to ask yourself “are you actually a part of the problem?” Also, don't let anyone bother you. Then, you can live absolutely the reality you want to live and have maximum positive impact on yourself and those around you.

#Doaa_Tq ツ

© 2017 Doa'a Tq


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It sounds like you've been enlightened. It was almost like reading the Lotus Sutra but with more personality.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Doa'a Tq

6 Years Ago

Thank you for review 😄
Wanaka

6 Years Ago

No problem saw you in our group and was like new person! Let read!
Nice work and it is true, you must first change your mindset. The mind is a powerful thing.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Doa'a Tq

7 Years Ago

Yes exactly. Thank you.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
2 Reviews
Added on March 22, 2017
Last Updated on March 22, 2017
Tags: #yemen #war

Author

Doa'a Tq
Doa'a Tq

Sana'a, Islam, Yemen



About
Doa'a Tariq . I believe that “ Every cloud has a silver lining” I enjoy in writing. I wish I can publish my writings to get the other's advises. Also, I'm trying to spread hope and p.. more..

Writing
Luckily Luckily

A Poem by Doa'a Tq


Luckily Luckily

A Poem by Doa'a Tq