Haunting

Haunting

A Story by Some Random Person.
"

While the sun beats down hard.

"
I was standing in a line that wasn't moving an inch. I'm waiting to get my free ice cream at an ice cream parlor near my house. Suddenly, a car pulls up behind me with music wailing though the speakers loudly rocking the car back and forth. The passenger opens his door and gets out singing along to Rock Star. I sighed as I looked to see who it was. Crap, it was my ex boyfriend in his longer curly blond hair. I turned around quickly and hoped he didn't see me. If he did, that might be the last time I ever go to this parlor.
I looked at the line ahead of me, and saw that the doors were open. I wonder how the ice cream's going to be fairing with the heat of the summer sun in the middle of August. Plus, my anger that my ex is here. I looked behind me; he looked at me and saw my face. Disgusted, I look away and try to think of a better way to solve this problem. 
The sun's heat is baking me during my wait for my ice cream. Just great. My ex boyfriend is behind me, trying to get my attention. My only wish is that the line would start to move, and that the sun would be gone so that I can safely sneak away and hide in my car. Or drive off to some place. Either one. But none of my wishes came true. A couple of people gave up and walked away behind me, and my ex started coming towards me. 
Finally, he was right behind me. He taps my should and asks, "Miranda? Is that you?" I try to ignore him. Facing him would not be that bright. Or so I thought. He taps my shoulder again. Damn, he can really be annoying. "Miranda?" 
Please quit, I begged, prayed, and thought. Anyone but you. But that's how my day had gone, anything but right. 
I woke up suddenly, looking around my room. I uncovered myself from the sheets and got out. Guess who was sleeping on the other side. That's right, him. My ex is sleeping on my bed. I ran away quickly. I opened the door of my appartment, and found my ex standing in the doorway. 
I push past him and run to my car, but see him sitting in the passenger seat. I run past my car and go to Starbucks. He's there. I run out the door before even ordering. 
I run to McDonald's to get a cup of coffee there. He's there. 
"STOP RUINING ME!" I scream aloud. 
I wake up, in my bed. I look beside me, and see it empty. I sigh a relieved sigh and got up to go to the restroom to fix my hair. I saw that the shower was on, and opened the curtain and saw...

© 2011 Some Random Person.


Author's Note

Some Random Person.
How was that? Just a little haunting sleepless night I had a dream about. Funny, isn't it?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

THat was...amazing! I enjoyed it. It was suspenseful and a really good ending

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow...Wow.
Totally creeped out.
LOVED it. What a thrill.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I hate dreams like this. Might be the reason I spend my night reading and writting until my sleeping kick in and no I am not joking. Awesome read.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Creepy and funny

Posted 12 Years Ago


Ahh funny!

Writing keeps the dream alive
~V~

Posted 12 Years Ago


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Creepy and funny and loly the entire time. BRILLIANT.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Yes very funny I found especially the shower bit hehehe

Posted 12 Years Ago


lol Kinda creeepy but cool! :D Excellent write!

Posted 12 Years Ago


lmao lol i know a friend who feels your pain with her ex but the last part creeepy ! was he there and i hate thse dreams that you rstil dreamng but you dont know :)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on September 5, 2011
Last Updated on September 10, 2011

Author

Some Random Person.
Some Random Person.

Ravenclaw House, The Library, Messaline, Midnight, colonizing the New Earth, TX



About
So if all of ya'll will help me pay for college, that'd be great... http://www.gofundme.com/jhx73o For all you Doctor Who obsessing people... Don't say I hate you. But I do hate those Dale.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..