Lonly Penny

Lonly Penny

A Chapter by Some Random Person.

I'm a penny on the ground. People see me and walk over me. They stomp, pound, and drive over me. I'm gold on the outside, but red on the inside. 
Guess what? My name's Penelope, and this is my story. 
In Elementary school, I was the quietest person in the class. Often, I was ignored, forgotten. I was the kid who was nerdy with no glasses and no ponytail. 
In High School, I was the kid who everyone teased. This time, I was still nerdy, but I had bottlecap glasses and braces. I had tails and I had a brain. The beat me then. 
Stomping on to College: Cheerleaders always saw me and stomped, hit, pounded, walked, on and all over me. I have scars to prove it. My leg even had to be cut off because one of them drove over me. 
Now, you ask? Now, I'm a cop that catches them in criminal acts and throughs them in jail. Being a cheerleader makes you even more suseptible to be in the cell than those nerdy people who were exactly like me. 
And guess what? I love my job.
"Stand over there." I say everytime I walk past the head cheerleader in my old college days. I laugh remembering that she had ran over me. Now, it's my turn.


© 2011 Some Random Person.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on October 25, 2011
Last Updated on October 25, 2011


Author

Some Random Person.
Some Random Person.

Ravenclaw House, The Library, Messaline, Midnight, colonizing the New Earth, TX



About
So if all of ya'll will help me pay for college, that'd be great... http://www.gofundme.com/jhx73o For all you Doctor Who obsessing people... Don't say I hate you. But I do hate those Dale.. more..

Writing