STDT Chapter One

STDT Chapter One

A Chapter by Some Random Person.

So... A multi-organ person. Miracle Child. Yeah, that's me. Elizabeth Jacks-Noble. I'm the adopted child of Donna Noble, the most famous Human in the Universe. Yeah, and now I'm the most famous woman on the Earth. Perfect match, right?
Yeah, not so much. I mean, I love the Nobles, yeah, but not Donna's mother... She is so annoying. She just keeps yapping on and on and on about some random crap that's been going on. And when Donna's not there, and they think that I'm with her, they talk about how Donna saved the universes. I always wanted to ask her why she can't know about it all, I mean, if I saved the Universe, I would want to know about it. Wouldn't you? But I can't let them know about it. They mustn't know that I know. They mustn't know that I know about the Doctor, about the DoctorDonna. 
I love Wilfred, though. He's amazing and funny. Always "Up the hill with his telescope." He always talks about Aliens and this awesome Doctor who always comes to save the Human Race in various circumstances. He even says he also used a asteroid laser-Whatever that is. The old man is bonkers, but his tales are sure entertaining. The thought of Aliens in the universe sounds bonkers, even to me, but if I do happen to meet this Doctor and a few aliens, then I'll turn that disbelief around to belief. That is, IF I ever meet them. It seems unlikely, if what they say 2012 is. If what they say about what is supposedly going to happen in seven days is true, then I may never get that chance. And Donna has. I am a little jealous of her because of that. I mean, who gets to say "I met a bunch of aliens, became the DoctorDonna, then lost all of my memory of it because it was too strong to sustain." Not many people, if any at all. Well, the exception of Donna Noble. 
Anyways, living in the Noble house is a bit of a.... How do I explain this in one word? Chaotic? Exotic? Annoying? Out-of-this-world? Dreamy? Yeah, I guess all of it. Chaos from the whole Alien thing, as well as the Out-of-this-world. Annoying is Donna's mother. Exotic is the whole thing-an American being in England is exotic enough, without the noble family. Dreamy because who else has this? I'm a multi-organ being with the infamous Noble family. Not many people can say that. In fact, I think that no one can. 
Right, so it's December 14, 2012. A week before the world ends. I'm walking to school and guess who I run into. Jack Harkness, Gwen Cooper, and Ianto Jones. Perfect. Just the right time. Seven days before the world ends, and the three are chasing a weable. I jumped right in front of the weeble to try to distract it, and the team was able to capture it and carry it to their Torchwood vehicle. Once there, I surprised them again by asking if they were Torchwood. You see, the public shouldn't know about Torchwood. So why, how would I know about it?
"What's your name?" Jack asked. 
"Elizabeth Jacks. I'm the "Miracle Child." God, I hate that name." I replied. 
"Oh, nice to meet you. Can I ask you a question?" I nodded. "How many extra organs do you have?"
"Of course you would ask that, Immortal. You'll never die, so you're always going to be interested in a person who is like me, never knowing whether or not I will die or not. Honestly, I have no idea. I have at least two hearts, seven lungs, five pancreases, and three livers. Figure out the math," I replied. 
They were dumbfounded. "H-H-H-H-How did you know that I'm immortal?" Jack asked. 
I shrugged my shoulders like it was no big deal. "I have my ways. Besides, when we traveled across the Universe, I knew there must be something on Earth staying here that was different, besides me. No one in the universe would care a penny about me, but you? No, people hate you for conning them, am I right, Captain Jack Harkness?" 
I swear, I think I finally creaped him out enough to let me join the Torchwood Team. I knew way to much to be let off. I'm Elizabeth Jacks-Noble, and I'm the newest member of the Torchwood team. That's one thing off the list.


© 2011 Some Random Person.


Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

Some Random Person.
So... Captain Jack Harkness is annoying, or annoyed by the miracle child, which do you think?

Kiri, Jocelyn, Goh, are you happy?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

THAT WAS LIKE LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Posted 12 Years Ago


:D Win.
SO YOU GET TO LIVE! Kiri doesn't kill people that do what she says. lol

1. You must be bigger on the inside if you're going to fit seven lungs, five pancreases, three livers, and two hearts...

2. You should start calling him Face of Boe. lol


Posted 12 Years Ago


COPIES GOH: SQUEEEE.

The only thing I have to comment on is the hatin' on Sylvia. I love Sylvia; she may be a bit annoying at times, but SHE'S EPICA.

Okie. Not. judgin'. Got it.

ANYWHO. [geddit? anyWHO. ...nevermind]

I luffled this. The adopted daughter of Donna Noble. How did she remember that she was the DoctorDonna without dying, thought?

And I DO agree with Goh. Sylvia hates hates hates the Doctor. It's kind of funny, really. Though, in the EOT, she did seem pretty happy with him...

GAH. CURSE YOU FOR MAKING ME THINK.

Anywho [i did it again!] it was epic! I loved every second of it. I can't wait for more 'cause that's what I do.


...wait.

...and wait.

...and wait...

...GAH. WHY ISN'T THERE ANY NEW CHAPTERS UP YET?!

Posted 12 Years Ago


SQUEE. Good job for annoying the crap out of that creeper.
...slight nitpicking here :P As far as my DW knowledge goes, I'm pretty sure Donna's mother doesn't know the half of it. I mean, she knows the Doctor, but if I remember correctly, in The Sontaran Strategem/The Poison Sky, she called him "That horrible man, the Doctor." So, only Wilf would be able to brag about Donna (even then he doesn't seem the bragging type)
WHATEVS. THIS BE AWESOME. MOOOAAAR.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 13, 2011
Last Updated on November 13, 2011


Author

Some Random Person.
Some Random Person.

Ravenclaw House, The Library, Messaline, Midnight, colonizing the New Earth, TX



About
So if all of ya'll will help me pay for college, that'd be great... http://www.gofundme.com/jhx73o For all you Doctor Who obsessing people... Don't say I hate you. But I do hate those Dale.. more..

Writing