Ep 1: The Berran Beginning

Ep 1: The Berran Beginning

A Chapter by DogDrawler

It was sunrise in Detroit. As it was a Carson controlled city it was a the capital. And as it was the capital of Carsons it was also the capital of racing. A special aspect of the race was that they we in the shape of a car. They had wheels for feet and windshields for eyes. The difference between them and the cars the humans used was that they could have offspring and they were smaller.


In a grassy field west of Detroit, were you could see the city skyline a black Carson plays... "Hmm... if mom says I can't rule the house, I guess I'll rule this grassy plain." Just then a meteorite was visible from the sky. He quickly drove but it hit like it was traveling by lightyears. *CRASH!!!* Luckly it didn't hit him but he was flown a few yards. He looked back and saw a green rock.


*ZAP!* The green rock shot a beam of green light towards the ground beneath him. The ground suddenly rose in the shape of a trapizoid prism. He realized that the green rock disappeared. Where had it gone? At the west end of the prism was a portal. He was frighten by the portal that he accidentally drove off the east end facing Detroit. He cracked his side window from the fall.There was also a portal at the base of the prism. In front of the portal were nine letters, scrambled. There were W,E,C,H,T,E,L,I,S, and Y.


Unscrambled, it was Wheels City.


Twenty years later...


Wheels City. It was a really small community. It only had a population of one hundred eighty two. The black Carson was mayor. His name was Jeff DeRoll. He built his city on top of the prism. Walls lined the edges so no Carsons would fall off. The portal at the base connected with the one on the west edge. It served as a free way to getting to the top.


© 2013 DogDrawler


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is really interesting and very mysterious. Looking forward to more. It has me curious!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 30, 2012
Last Updated on January 5, 2013


Author

DogDrawler
DogDrawler

Hutto, TX



About
Hello, friend. :) My favorite kind of writing are: animals, sci fi, romance, adventure, fiction, and action. Favorite authors: Kathryn Lasky Erin Hunter H. I. Larry Gordon Koman E. B. White.. more..

Writing
Friends? Friends?

A Poem by DogDrawler