[untitled]

[untitled]

A Story by Donna



This is for real, I did something very bad and I desperately need some help this time. I cannot call my family, discretion is key. 
 
As usual when I get my self in trouble, I drank way too much last night and I am frantically typing you from a laptop in a room on the 12th floor of the Hyatt hotel in Palm Springs. I will tell you what happened but only if you promise to get your car keys and come right over.

It all started innocently enough, two day ago I was researching online “for a friend” on exactly how to go about an extramarital affair. I came upon a chartroom cleverly titled (Married but not Dead). Since I am certainly not a necrophiliac, this seemed an appropriate site to check out.

I set up a profile, again for research purposes only, “I am a very good friend”
Alas, I was immediately contacted by one of the sexiest men I have ever seen online or in person and although I usually discount any man who is shirtless in his main picture as way to cheesy for my tastes,
This man was forgiven.

Plus he had a really cute bio.
“ Wealthy Prince Charming unhappily married to wicked witch, in search of hot sex with a stranger”
“Prince Charming” seemed a perfect case study for my “research”
We agreed to meet at the eleventh hour in the lobby of the Hyatt hotel.
I got there early and ordered two shots of tequila with lime just to settle my nerves.
When “Prince Sexy” arrived, he ordered a bottle of expensive champagne.
 
Tequila, Lime, Champagne, Donna, … Do I really need to say more?

Very well,
 
I woke up this morning alone in a chaotic $4000 a night hotel suite.
My head pounding and a vague memory of a nightclub, an albino dwarf and an alligator?
The floor was littered with rose petals, strawberries and Spanish coins. Apparently a bonfire had been started in the Jacuzzi tub and marshmallow residue covered the entire bathroom ceiling. I pushed back the covers and spotted a small green brown creature nestled at the foot of the bad. I screamed and beat it to death with the first thing I could find.

Unfortunately I realized that I had beat it to a pulp with the King James bible.
Unfortunately, because I was starting to get the feeling that I had committed enough sacrilege in the last 24 hours to last a long time. In fact looking around … I’m pretty sure I am going to hell.
Any way, I wiped the guts off the bible and went to place it back on the nightstand when I noticed a note written on hotel stationary with my name on it.
 
“ Morning Sexy,
I should have told you last night, but I did not want to freak you out. I wasn’t kidding when I said my wife is a real witch. She has often threatened that should I ever commit adultery, I will soon turn into a frog… a boring cliché I know, and I am sure a little inconvenient for you, but don’t worry. I have the counter spell. Just kiss me three times, I will turn back into a man and we will go enjoy a delicious breakfast downstairs”
 
 
Now my good  friend,
 

I have been hysterically kissing that goddam pile of sludge for two hours now and nothing is happening.
I’ve searched the entire room and I cannot find a trace of my car keys or clothes anywhere!
And I guess I need t to mention that I …. um… woke up wearing pink leather, assless chaps and two sterling silver n****e rings … nothing else.

Like I said, tequila and champagne.
 
I desperately need you to show up soon with two things.
A set of clothes and a really good alibi
I promise I will make it up to you, whenever this kind of thing happens to you, I am there!.
Please Hurry!

© 2009 Donna


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is so nice and a bit funny,i really would like to come and bring some clothes and a key but I am a bit far
from where you live..but anyway I was excited about what you told ,the internet fix of the date and the Tequila
and waking up at morning with nothing on ,and prince charming though turning into a frog ,kissing him for
hours just would not help to bring him back ,I know it must be hard to find your self in such a situation
I really would have helped,only I am a little too far ha ha,I hope some way you get help and get out safely out of there
this would have made a lovely story,but you say its true ,
Lets hope it ends well,ha ha..

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 9, 2009

Author

Donna
Donna

Palm Desert, CA



About
Hardworking, Extroverted Introvert, Irreverent, Analytical, Undomesticated, Introspective, Optimistic, Occasionally Moody, Uninhibited, Selectively Close, Gregarious, Loveable,Audacious, Multifaceted .. more..

Writing
17 Questions 17 Questions

A Poem by Donna