The ex's fun

The ex's fun

A Story by AlexandriaMarie
"

This is a short story on Michael and Darcy, a couple that used to be perfect for each other but things went bad and now he came back as a revenge seeking monster on a relationship he ruined.

"
Darcy took a seat on the old wooden park bench in a private part of town. She had gotten a text message from her ex-boyfriend asking her to meet up with him. She didn't know why he had wanted to see her considering their breakup had to be at least two years ago. 
She looked around waiting for him. It was dark already since it was around 6 o' clock. She tightened her warm plush jacked around her as the wind flew past her ears.
"Hmm, Darcy, long time no see." a voice said, sounding distant but close enough where you could hear it with clearance. 
A shadow cornered from the street lights as it moved towards her. Finally, he was close enough where his breath brushed up against her cheek. The smell was intoxicating. It wasn't just plain bad breath, it was smoke and alcohol. 
"Michael?" she said, faintly hearing her own words. "Are you, drunk?" 
She heard a brisk chuckle, and then it faded. "I wouldn't call it drunk. I would call it more of a, pain killer. It makes what I am about to do, much easier. It clears my mind Darcy. My dear, it makes everything worth while."
At that moment, she regretted it. Leaving the house, coming here, everything. She wished she ignored the message completely. She had no idea what he had planned.
He corned the bench and then came next to her side. "You see Darcy, here is a public place, but at night, its dead. No one will hear you." She saw the slight shadows of a smile, and then that was it. 

© 2012 AlexandriaMarie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
Added on February 4, 2012
Last Updated on February 4, 2012

Author

AlexandriaMarie
AlexandriaMarie

No, NJ



About
I love writing and always have. When I pick up a pencil, it feels like everything else around me is, gone. more..

Writing