The suicide of the innocent girl

The suicide of the innocent girl

A Story by AlexandriaMarie

Addison was a bright young girl who was so full of energy. She wanted to go to college one day to become a lawyer but her family was low on money. Her mother and father were both always out of the house working several part time jobs to put dinner on the table and she couldn't help. She was only fifteen and still couldn't apply for any jobs yet. Addison spent most of her nights crammed up in her small room, hiding her depression from her family. She was an only child and her parents didn't seem like they were having kids any time soon.
"Addison, it's going to be okay. Everything will be fine." they told her every night. Her parents always tried to make her feel better but nothing could.
One night while her parents were working night shifts, Addison went downstairs and scrambled through the her fathers work drawer. It had scotch tape, old pens, staples, and a tape measure. She shoved aside all the other supplies and found the tiny orange pocket blade her dad used for cutting open packages. 
She opened it up and put the dull edge against her throat. She took one last breath, and with one sudden move it was all over.

© 2012 AlexandriaMarie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
Added on February 4, 2012
Last Updated on February 4, 2012

Author

AlexandriaMarie
AlexandriaMarie

No, NJ



About
I love writing and always have. When I pick up a pencil, it feels like everything else around me is, gone. more..

Writing