Youre Alive

Youre Alive

A Story by Doowac
"

We are.

"
Here we are. Alive. In this moment of time. Spread across a blanket of time of which the ends lead to infinity of events that have and are still yet to occur. But here we are , moving along the seems of time slowly with the gift of life. Out of all the atoms in the universe we ended up here , on this earth, this round planet moving around a black but bright abyss. We are so lucky. We are so intelligent. The word special does not even have the honor to be a label for us. We are beyond special. We are alive. We are able to move, think, speak, see, listen and most of all feel, in this dimension that is perfect for us to build a sense of understanding of whats happening around us. We can understand , we can choose can you BELIEVE THAT! Now go outside , look up at the night sky. Can you see those stars? Isnt it beautiful? They span out  around the earth in all directions. They carry on into infinity. Does that scare or excite you?... Dont be scared. Now look down at your hands. Do you see you just moved your hands by yourself. Here you are. You are a part of all of that which is up there , we are all connected. Yes YOU! You have been blessed to have time to be ALIVE. You dont have all the time to explore in this dimension but d****t here you are. Youre alive. We have the godly power to learn, to grow, to love and to become whatever it is we can be using the materials that beautiful home provides or using the utensils of our own body , our voice, our actions, our arms and legs. Some arent even blessed with some of these gifts. We can feed our home , we can make it a beautiful place for everyone. We can explore its treasures. We in ourselves can be a gift to another human being. We can Love, we can choose to love whatever it is we want. The Love you feel does not even need to be for something on this planet , it can be a dream , it can be a manifestation of your mind that you and only you may enjoy the fruits of. We can connect with each other on such a deeper level that you and another become one. Words will not be needed. A deeper connection of mutual understanding that only needs to be felt. You are so much more deeper than you think. I do not have words to describe it to you. All I know is. Is that you need to be GRATEFUL for the life you have been given. You are one out of a limitless number. You can influence this world and those around you. You can learn whatever it is you want to but you have to give some of your precious time to grow with it. Time is the only nutrient for growth. Time has many uses. Dedication are the arms that feed it into your soul. Devote some of your time to explore parts of yourself you never knew that existed. What do you have to lose? WHAT IS IT THAT YOU HAVE TO LOSE! TELL ME! You cant... So now that we have it clear , you have no excuses... The opportunities that you want in your life are there but it is restricted by fear. What is it that youre fearing? Failure? Rejection? How can you deny these experiences. Fear kills more dreams than failure ever would YOU HEAR ME! Fear kills more dreams than rejection ever will!! Plant this deep into your subconscious. Shout it out , I HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR! What doesnt kill you makes you stronger..... What doesnt kill you makes you stronger.... What doesnt kill you makes you stronger!! You are so strong. Do you want to feel the inevitable reward of feelings that come if you dont GIVE UP! ... then dont give up... hang in there...Take care of your mind. Think positive. But before that let me tell you that positive thinking takes practice. Positive thoughts WILL change your life and feelings. This is something I will repeat till the day I leave this body to return home. Rome was not built in a day so give a portion of your time to affirm to yourself of all that is good in your life. All the people that love you. All the good things that you have experienced and have still to experience. Having a family , exploring the mountains and the seas. The bonds you have yet to make with people you have yet to meet. LOVE. NOW DOESNT THAT EXCITE YOU!! Youre still alive , that breath you just took confirms that. Now. Slowly. Start thinking differently. Dont be the anchor of your own ship. You cant let whatever hurt youve been through define you. You are greater than the pain. Be grateful. Youre alive.

© 2015 Doowac


Author's Note

Doowac
A piece of a past.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
Added on May 14, 2015
Last Updated on May 14, 2015

Author

Doowac
Doowac

Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa



About
A young human , who sees the world deeply without choice. A natural perception of light and dark, a perception in between where light and dark are the same , where they are not judged but observed an.. more..

Writing
Tears of Change Tears of Change

A Story by Doowac


Love Love

A Story by Doowac


Dear Human Dear Human

A Story by Doowac