Love

Love

A Story by Doowac
"

We are human. We are Love. The light will never fade.

"
Love. This energy , so surreal , makes denying Gods existence a irrelevant thought or belief. Understanding  where this thought and belief comes into play is vital for understanding the power and purpose of Love. Love , the wisdom, Love , the affection, Love , The understanding , Love , the eye that sees, Love , the essence of our heart and purpose. For love is not a gift for the blessed and privileged but for those who are able to bless the underprivileged and and privileged, to help them see the dormant essence that resonates silently and deep within our souls, for those who know love are able to share a part of their "heart" with all walks of life, The birds and the bees' , the Humans in need and especially for the Humans in greed as these Humans have not seen through the eye of their own essence and have yet been able to tap into the unmovable influence of that which is LOVE for love resonates deep into ones being. Babies born into a dimension where love is lacking , where the ones responsible , their parents , are unaware of the resonance of love within themselves, thus a baby born with the responsibility to find Love of its own. During the process the baby grows older and older , hearing about this mighty word Love here and there but not fully understanding it , worse off the baby grows up not believing in its high resonance. Thus the connections this young child makes will be that of the consequences based on what he has observed since birth, being taught by parents or people who were unfortunate to have not have Love given ,created and released from and for their being. For the energy source of life, our life ,  is a concoction of many energies , Anger , Hate , Sadness , Lust , Sensation , Senses, Peace, the underlying energy which connects us is Love for many energy sources derive through love, for the empaths can feel the suffering of the world and others , where others are even unaware that there are beings who feel compassion for them without them even meeting or knowing each other. This compassion and empathy felt for the suffering is one of Loves tools to show the individual we are connected , through Love the individual feels the connection and understands that We Treat others as our brothers and sisters. For The lowest of man , is the lowest we can experience in ones self and the highest in man , is the highest we can experience in ones self.

© 2016 Doowac


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on September 16, 2016
Last Updated on September 19, 2016

Author

Doowac
Doowac

Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa



About
A young human , who sees the world deeply without choice. A natural perception of light and dark, a perception in between where light and dark are the same , where they are not judged but observed an.. more..

Writing
Tears of Change Tears of Change

A Story by Doowac


Dear Human Dear Human

A Story by Doowac


Youre Alive Youre Alive

A Story by Doowac