TWO-FACE

TWO-FACE

A Story by Amekraz

He went to bed at 10h35 pm... He didn't know what's waiting for him next day... He slept in peace... He didn't expect things to go wrong... His personal life was just normal...


He woke up... Went to the mirror... The mirror glowed lips, and whispered you're hideous... Did you see your face right part?... Did you see your lip just drooped sadly?... Can't you spit? What's wrong man?...


He went to take his breakfast... He was worried but not too much... He went to spend the day with homies like if nothing went wrong... He was cool all the day...


At night before going to sleep... he looked at the mirror... The mirror glowed lips again... Man, the thing is becoming serious! ... You're morphing into some Harvey Dent...


Next day, he was getting more anxious... He started to ask questions... Why do I act like I'm all high and mighty... When inside I'm dying and need help?... He thought there were many dawgs that'd die for him like he would die for them... Fyodor's idiot...


He asked for help, he got some... He went to see the doctor, the doctor asked him not to be so anxious and everything will be alright... But it was not the doctor's butt that was on the line...


He hated his reflection... Walking around the house trying to fight mirrors... Can't stand what he looks like...


 This nude man over the bathtub was looking at him... Man you're disgusting!... who would love you, Man you look so obscene... Chopped liver you are... Was it a message from the Lord?... That you're a Two-Face like in real life...


Now he is too weak... Two weeks, he has been having ups and downs... Dilly dallying... Trying to hide his issues... They are getting bigger and bigger...


Today he looks at the mirror... The mirror glows joker's jibs and says: "Whatever doesn't kill you, simply makes you stranger!"...

© 2014 Amekraz


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on November 21, 2014
Last Updated on November 21, 2014