Love story

Love story

A Chapter by Amekraz

But tell me my love, what were you thinking when you said that you saw sorrow coming? How could you say that in your vernal age? Please, cheer up, for tears are of no avail! How happy I was last night when you told me that you slept well, It's crucial so you can regain a little of your health. How can a seraph with wide and beautiful wings stay at the ground?

You are chained to your grief my dear and the keys are around my neck! Never will I feel comfortable while you, my dear, are weary of life. You were laughing yesterday when I told you about my foolish past, I saw your teeth and it was enough for me to sleep well at night. You call me kind and good, I do not care about anything else, for you are the best person I have ever known… Back to my point! Your grief, your sorrow, that slump, hump or dump... The abyss you are falling into head down and heels up, are you ready to leave this world and make my life a desert? Where shall I go? My love, you are my home! Awry, awry... All of this! How could you do this to yourself? A fardel you think of yourself, how dare you? You are a burden upon no one my love!

My beloved! I insist… Why are you traducing yourself? A sheer skin and bone you became, you should look after yourself! My dearest! I swear that I see you every night in my dreams crying, you should know how it deprives me from sleep... My head is whirling around… Except last night, when I saw you in my dream smiling… I reached the sunshine when I looked at your cheeks when you smiled broadly, can you, my own, my darling, come to my dreams again this night? Never in my life have I been as cheerful as I am now. You said you have that disease, who is to blame? Nature? God? Who is to blame? Life is harsh you say, but how will be mine without you? You see, my sweetheart! I have enough brains to tell how great you are! How I am fortunate to have you in my life! I talked to the doctor yesterday, and he told me that there are chances that you will be fine after the surgery, how bright was the sky above me when he assured me. I know you refuse to be treated, but, for God sake, do it for the children we will have! Do not deprive humanity of the beauty you will birth! But why am I talking about children? --Pray pardon my silliness.

Do not injure yourself, do not humiliate yourself! Do not beseech me not to be over-anxious about you for I should be. I was walking down the street, you know how I walk, head bent down, as you said: “Like if I am tracking somebody's footsteps!”, I was thinking about something that may conceal your sorrow and prevent this letter from being a melancholy effusion. You already know that my one and only desire is to offer cheerfulness to you. I saw a bird this morning, a white one, unusual in this country, huh? And as I saw it flying too far, I thought of a voyage, how about Russia? I heard that there are wonderful places to visit there. We can go there for a week to clear our minds and make your skull more flimsy before the operation (I love to tease you).

My sweet little comforter, be of good cheer, I ask the Lord to watch over you. I say Goodbye as I cannot write more, I must hurry to work now. I will wear my black shoes and the new shirt you bought me on my birthday, Will not that look nice?
                             Your heartfelt and faithful friend,

PS: Think about the voyage, only the voyage!


© 2017 Amekraz


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
Added on May 21, 2017
Last Updated on May 21, 2017