Decaying... In the dirt...!

Decaying... In the dirt...!

A Story by Amekraz

Here I come to write a paper again… It’s a way I have of driving off the melancholy and regulating the circulation…

Whenever it feels gloomy in my soul… Whenever I feel emptiness and got nothing to do to fix it…

Whenever my soul appears to wander off the straight road… Whenever the time leads me towards some cul-de-sac… 

Whenever I wake up in the morning and see another drama… Whenever I go out to get some fresh air and face a social phenomenon…

You can see this paper as an image of the society in which I belong… 

Our society is collapsing… This says it all…

The social decay that is eating away at our nation like cancer is starting to get a lot worse… And yet, there still people out there who try to convince themselves that everything is good… 

Shall I remind them of what is wrong with our society today…? And why is it falling into ruin…? 

Look at the criminality rate in our streets… Look at the number of children getting raped every year… Look at the poor people suffering and dying… 

Look at our politicians sniffing each others butts… Look at them standing on their hind legs… Prepared to ignore common decency and empty the coffers… 

Don’t you see the culture of greed and impunity in every corner…? 

Look at parents… Who no longer take their children’s education seriously… Shall I keep going or this is just enough to make you wide awake…?

I think our society needs a moral reformation… And this cannot be done without the participation of all the parts hand in hand to lead our nation through the darkness… The nation leaders should give enough spark to proceed so to reach the end of the tunnel…

© 2014 Amekraz


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
Added on November 22, 2014
Last Updated on November 22, 2014