This one.

This one.

A Story by Amekraz

This girl had captivated me at the first sight… I was so fascinated by her charm ... Her manner of ... Her manner of addressing me ... in low tones… Shook my bones… She was a blonde bombshell… She was so lovely that when she asked me to marry her, I did not hesitate... She tempted me... And she got me... I was sure she was mine ... Nobody could deter me from taking her...
Things went just perfect between us... Just like Orpheus and Eurydice at their first love... Day after day, we became closer to each other... No matter how much time I spend describing this relationship, it would not be sufficient... But...
As the time goes on, I start to feel her away...
I felt like she used me... I thought she was just pulling my leg and things would return as before... She started to take me for granted... Pernicious it was…
After a year and four months, it’s no longer me that she loves…
She wants me to fold myself in a half... She thinks I'm a mooncalf... I can no longer stand the dirt she is taking my heart into...
In fact, she bamboozled me into thinking that she was the right one for me… And then…
She impinged on my time… She trespassed upon my privacy… And she caught me napping…
Girl don't you know the sacrifices that I made?... Girl, I bend over backwards just for you, is this how I get repaid ?... Don't I give you enough of my time girlie?...Do you think I’ll still loyal? … Nah, Girl… I think when I loved you... I was just addicted to the pain... To the stress...
I was always in rush to come to you... But hey, tonight I'm serving you with legal papers... I'm divorcing you... Go marry someone else and enslave him... Take him and prey on him like you did to me… 
What?! Now, after all this, you think I’m so important for you?... Girl, you just make me wanna barf…
But don’t worry, I’m going to snap out of this grief… this depression you put me into…
Sayonara girl… I’m leaving you…

© 2014 Amekraz


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

the emotion is all there..anger..hurt etc yet somehow still I am not convinced you are rid of her..but she inspires great work from you none the less..curtsy bow thank you

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Amekraz

8 Years Ago

Thank you for the review...

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 27, 2014
Last Updated on November 27, 2014