The only person.

The only person.

A Story by Amekraz

Unlike many of my previous article readers (if there are any) may think, the article was not about some person...
If I were to talk about some specific person, who would deserve to talk about?... Who would create the desire on me to type on the keyboard at this early hour?... A blonde bombshell?... A bombshell that is doing damage to my self-worth?… You must be kidding… I would not waste my breath on some wastrel…
If you were to write about a dear person of yours, who would you write about? Sincerely, Who?
I mean a dear one, a person who was there with you every time… Who gave you elbows to snuggle into… The one who prayed for you when you were local…
The one who guided you when you were to make decisions… The only person who doesn’t expect anything in return…
The only person who meets the criteria and deserves mention is my rightful owner… The person who has given birth to one man… Who ran to help him when he fails… Supported him when he started to live like a recluse…
The person who took place of all others… The person whose love is instinctual and unconditional…
When I’m condemned by the whole world, she was there to hold me…
A mother who has grown up with a fatherless past… Who has shown no difficulty multitasking… I think I can't go on enumerating her qualities...
How can you compare her love to some fugacious and transient love?...

© 2014 Amekraz


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on December 4, 2014
Last Updated on December 4, 2014