False Worshipers.

False Worshipers.

A Story by Amekraz

Can we talk Religion? Everybody has concerns when religion subject is evoked. It is mainly because no one has ever the will to question their beliefs. People rebut any invitation to use logic and prefer to drink from the so-called-scholars muddy mugs and take their words as tautologies. Taking some scholars, even the well-grounded ones, as a source of truth can be too much disastrous. Scholars are nothing but humans with more knowledge than most of people. This does not give them any authority.  Some of us just follow them because of some self-interest, others follow because they still think that the truth is too far away from them and nearer to scholars. We go further, we believe every single word of theirs even if it concerns metaphysical subjects.

 

Most of the so-called-scholars use the naiveté of their followers to spread their ideas. Our society is full of bored men and sinners. The common tender spot of them is that they do not find a sense for their lives. They go and seek refuge in the scholars heartening utterance so to get rid of their burning anxieties. And they find relief there. The so-called-scholars offer them a warm nest and promising "illusions" as long as they keep following. They prefer to stay amenable and meek and refuse to give any chance to their untapped minds to think and criticize the information they consume. It is no strange to find the misfits and the frustrated among the followers. They are the most likely people to think blindly. The so-called-scholars play on their hatred to propagate some raunchy ideas. Ideas like who-goes-to-Hell and who-goes-to-Heaven like if they have already been in the other life and got resurrected by some great stroke of magic. The dangerous part of all this is that the followers are mainly of the rejected elements of our society. Those elements who have nothing to lose are prone to chaos and anarchy and form a great set of recruits of radical ideologies. The sinners looking for repentance are also among the followers. The sinner always seeks catharsis for all his painful emotions, and the ideas the so-called-scholars are preaching seem to meet sometimes his needs. They become fanatics after hearing preachers’ words and act enthusiastically without thinking. The society infect on them the sins malady and the so-called-preachers, believing that they can cure them, infect a more serious disease on them. This said, the so-called-preachers are unwillingly (or willingly) harming the society, they contribute to its decay. Thus, they fall into the list of the false worshipers. Their followers just keep following them and will dwell together deep inside the list.

 

The unjust rulers and the flunkies are praying to God at the same time. The first ones do expect an answer too and the prayers are almost the same ones. Here the unjust rulers refer to tyrants, governors and despots, oppressive and cruel bosses, corporate autocrats, potentates and greedy monarchs. They do pray. They ask their God to help them succeed in their work which mainly consist of officering directives and commands that subjugate and torment their lackeys. They are aware of the dirty work they are doing but keep on praying. What do they take God for?

In the other side, the flunkies pray too. They ask God for help, but they don't do anything to get out of the slough they are living in.

The first law of holes says that if you find yourself in a hole then stop digging. It seems like slaves do not stop digging and are getting well with it. The same goes for the oppressed. Why do they pray then? Do they wait for a divine intervention when they do no effort to change their condition? Digging and expecting to climb out of the hole is ridiculous. The unjust rulers will jump into the false worshippers list. Their followers, despite all the difficulties they underwent will keep following them as they do nothing but blaming the world for their failures and waiting for a marvelous thaumaturgy.

 

Worshiping and waiting for a reward is a worldly-minded behavior. It shows how most of the worshipers are motivated merely by the desire for secular gain. When pragmatism becomes a guiding life philosophy, when material profit is everybody’s motto, when going to Paradise is behind the good deeds then worship loses all its sense. The act of worshipping is to love and serve the Adored. A non-conditional love. Unfortunately, most of the so-called-worshipers revere God because they are promised a recompense in the Hereafter, this distorts the whole meaning of adoration. False worshippers list is wide enough to hold the pragmatic worshippers.


Wrong scholars, blind followers, unjust rulers, paralyzed and submitted servants and pragmatic worshipers, all of them are nesting in falsehood. 

© 2015 Amekraz


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

428 Views
Added on July 29, 2015
Last Updated on July 29, 2015