5. Project: Big Moma Jude

5. Project: Big Moma Jude

A Story by DrLrdMsterDerek
"

Big Moma Jude is created to protect the Sacred Sharpie from unleashing the Sacred Sharpie.

"
At the tail end of the Crusades, Havier decided to break his vow to stay out of human affairs as soon as the Sacred Sharpie was missing from his possession.
​He traveled to Earth, and investigated in secret for years until he discovered a plot to tamper with the Sacred Sharpie for scientific purposes. Because of this, Havier feared that they might accidentally unleash the Emperor of Darkness.
​ Because of the added on stress, and the fact that he didn’t want to reveal himself to the human race, he gathered as many dead bodies from Jerusalem and other Crusades battlefields as possible without raising an eyebrow.
​As he was looking over all of the remnants of the wars, he was surprised by how many female bodies that he had. So to avoid wasting any time, he used his supernatural abilities to fuse the bodies together to form a ten foot tall woman. Instead of trying to revive some form of a brain, he decided to take a large amount of egg whites and perform a series of rushed rituals on them.
​Havier then put these enchanted egg whites inside the creature’s head directly behind the eyes. He snapped his fingers and the creature’s eyes opened. It looked around, and asked, “Where…am…I…?”
​Havier decided to call her “Big Moma Jude”. He told her of the situation with the Sacred Sharpie, and told her his plan to interrupt this ritual and snag the Sacred Sharpie without anyone discovering their existence.
​Big Moma Jude obeyed and they retrieved the Sacred Sharpie without the other people noticing their existence.
​ Then, Big Moma Jude thought to herself, “Why couldn’t we just release the Emperor of Darkness, and simply destroy him once and for all?”
​So, for seven plus centuries, she plotted to unleash the Emperor of Darkness so that she could slay him once and for all. Part of this plan involved a backup plan in the form of an army of three-foot creatures with wide eyes and sharp claws. Big Moma Jude called them Little Momas.
​A little after the twenty first century rolled around, Big Moma Jude stole the Sacred Sharpie, and tried to unleash the Emperor of Darkness, but didn’t know the ritual used to do so.
​ So, Big Moma Jude tried to talk one of the members of the Brotherhood of Llama Priests into performing the ritual for her. She showed her wrath by attacking a small village near Nigelville, and Sheep asked for help from his drug dealing friend, Enrique. They all converged onto Big Moma Jude, and drove her out into hiding.

© 2016 DrLrdMsterDerek


Author's Note

DrLrdMsterDerek
This is the final short story that prequels my first novel titled Brotherhood of Llama Priests: Big Moma Jude.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
Added on September 21, 2016
Last Updated on September 21, 2016
Tags: brotherhoodofllamapriests, crusades, darkness

Author

DrLrdMsterDerek
DrLrdMsterDerek

Nashville , TN



About
I am a Kingdom Hearts fan that writes about whatever I want, ranging from teasers for future fictional novels that I'm writing to fanfictions that I don't want to put on fanfiction.net, because I don'.. more..

Writing