Gob

Gob

A Book by DragonJJ
"

A story of the World War 2 Fallout

"

© 2008 DragonJJ


Author's Note

DragonJJ
What do you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is a very interesting idea! how you said 'after World War two we all knew everything was going to fail' i think that is interesting, but since world war 2 has passed, it knid of confused me because no one believes that every thing is going to fail. Actually, World War 2 was one of the wars that benefited us. i wuodl make up something that we have not experienced but could be in the near future (like how our economy is really bad, you could say something about the stock market crashing and us going into a second economic depression.
I like the whole "commonwealths" thing, very interesting - like the U.S. is going back to colonial times
I also like the third war thing and how you included all this politicall info, like canda being annexed. It make the story seem real.
The ides of a nuclear war is a good one, but a bit cliche. Still, i think it works for your story, especially since people have been dreading a nuclear holocaust since the cold war with the soviet union.
I think that this is a really good story, but the ending makes it seem incomplete. You constructed a very good story with such few words, but the ending made it seem as though this was not the end, or as if it were like the first chapter of a book.
Still, i think it was great! Good job!


Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
1 Review
Added on November 4, 2008
Last Updated on November 6, 2008

Author

DragonJJ
DragonJJ

Yreka, CA



Writing