Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Hartz.D.R
"

technically first chapter but I count it as zero

"

Have you ever jumped out an Aeroplane or dived in the Barrier Reef? No? Yea thought so, well me too, I’d never even go near one of those tin death-traps or those swimming creatures. You’re wondering why I asked aren’t you? Just go with it, ok. Well…

Hi my name is Greg, this is an account of my life and what the hell happened to it (and it doesn’t include Aeroplanes and Diving before you ask). I always thought my life was an odd one at the best of time, It wasn’t an extraordinary one, filled with daring adventure with extra-terrestrial sentient beings who can transform or getting trapped in a videogame, if you’re thinking like that then, let me tell you straight of the bat, you’re wrong.

Well if you’re still reading this that means you’re interested in my totally boring life that has no interesting aspect about it. Fine I tell you about my life…

My full name is Greg Adrian Paul Hughs Jnr, (mouthful I know) But just call me Greg. From the moment I was born, I was counted as an outcast, I don’t know why but I just never really… clicked with anyone, you know what I mean? I just stood in the corner of the field at break-time, minding my own business, but I got these evil glares, which at my age petrified me, from pupil and teacher alike. But then it got worse they started there gangs and started picking on the weakest at school. (Me) It was because I had invisible friends, if you can call them friends I say they were more like people I knew because what 7 year-old has 50 year-old friend? I later learned it’s was partly related to my Asperger-Syndrome, my desire for social interaction I “created” friends  to fill the need I craved so desperately desired, well that’s how the so-called doctors put it anyway.  

But after I turned 16 I took my life into my own hand and left home and my past life behind becoming what I like to call a Wanderer (like a homeless person, in the sense I have no home but I don’t sleep on the street, unless I had to that is, but eternally wandering around the world. The time when I did return home and two year had passed I had become of age, allowing me to make my own choices legally with no interference what so ever, unless I asked for it, was when I received a letter from my father, but how he found me is beyond my comprehension, but what I read made me run to the nearest airport, my mother I had died, out of all my life my mother was the only who made feel happy she gave it meaning like a flame to the candle …

I think this where I will kick in to more of a present view…   

 



© 2013 Hartz.D.R


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on October 27, 2013
Last Updated on October 27, 2013
Tags: Greg, The, unextraordinary, Life


Author

Hartz.D.R
Hartz.D.R

United Kingdom



Writing
Blurb Blurb

A Chapter by Hartz.D.R