An Average day for the world's greatest

An Average day for the world's greatest

A Chapter by Lei
"

Claine Rylet, A young man with the feature realize is the main protagonist. He might be average, but his skills are not.

"

"Is it morning already? Can't wait to show them my skills that surpasses others! Well...I can surpass Grodar himself!" I shouted out loud.

After that, the nearby students outside my dormitory were laughing.

Sometimes I wonder... Am I really godlike?

And I think about it for a while. I was born with the feature called "Realize". I can use any feature I want but the problem is, they won't work.

"Alright, class is starting! Tardiness shall be punished!"

Oh, I forgot to tell ya. I'm just an average man with the best feature. I study here in Thriller Academy inside Gregario. Well, the whole continent of Gregario is in peace. But there's nothing wrong in peace right? There is. It is called boredom. 5 kings of different races had formed a unity and then they continuously prayed and prayed until 50 years. The 5 kings had never aged. After praying, A mysterious being had appeared in front of their eyes.

"You five had shown me unmeasurable faith. Therefore, I shall grant you 5 wishes."

The kings then had a debate for an hour and they had finally come into a conclusion.

"I desire everlasting peace."

Said the Giant king.

"I desire everlasting protection"

Said the Dwarven king.

"I desire that everyone of us in Gregario shall not die."

Said the Elven king.

"I desire everlasting unity."

Said the King of Beastfolk.

"And I desire... the thrill without breaking all of their wishes."

Said the King of Men.

"Good choice of wishes. I shall prepare another world for people who seeks thrills and if they die there, they shall be returned into their respective homelands. I shall grant you all a power to distinguish yourselves from other people. I shall grant everlasting peace, protection, resurrection, unity and thrill. I'll see you when I would need to."

After the disappearance of the being, a portal appeared in the middle of Gregario. Therefore, they had built an academy near it. And that's how the academy was built.

"Oh, I forgot. I have 3 minutes left."

Well, I told that story while taking a bath.

"Hey, President. You're late as always." One of my classmates said.

"What are you saying? I'm always go here at the exact deadline." I protested.

"Pea brain! Class Presidents should head here first!" My classmate said that and everyone laughed except for one but he smiled.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. I'm still the strongest anyways." I declared but everyone laughed and I proceeded to sit on my chair.

"Hey hey president, can you do that trick again?" A classmate said.

"Let's see....this one?" I emitted a fire but it was a green colored fire.

"Awesome!! How about the The Darkness of the Light?"

"Here ya go." I then summoned a mini solar eclipse on the top of my palm.

"That's awesome, President! The fact that you can use your Feature without consequences is great!" A classmate said.

"How is that even great if the world's strongest man can't even use his Feature for combat?" A classmate said and everyone laughed once again.

"Alright Class 1-A! As usual, you do your stuff for five hours! Then improve yourself for the rest of the time." I shouted and everyone shouted "Aye!".

So, you might be wondering that how is the one with the most useless feature became a class president? Well I'll explain it to ya. A flashback begins.

I entered this class 2 months ago. Everyone seems so deppressed.

"Hello, everyone! I am Claine Rylet! The strongest man in Gregario! I said it out loud but everyone seemed to smile.

"Hey! What's funny? You all want a taste of me!?" I said as I fired a large tsunami on my hand and the room was filled with water. Everyone seemed to panic at first but they realized they can breathe. After that, I evaporated the water with blue flames and they panicked too, but they realized it wasn't hot. After that, they started laughing.

"Looks like the strongest man in the world is a circus performer!" A classmate said and everyone laughed. Ofcourse, I was embarassed so I sat down quickly. Every student introduced themselves to me and they said that there was no Class President, so I took the job. I made a schedule that let's you spend your time happily and they had accepted it. In a week, the deppressed class became the most cheerful class. Ofcourse, I had some problems too. Like a water feature user who had hydrophobia, A beast tamer who was scared of insects, A fire feature user who was cowardly, An earth feature user who was impatient and A water feature user who was inflexible. I helped them improve by putting myself in the same position as them. So that's how I became the president.

"Class 1-A! I have some good news and some bad news!" Our homeroom teacher said. He was a slacker, but that's alright with us.

"Everyone had passed! You all have passed and you're able to seek the thrill you've been longing for!" As our homeroom teacher said that, all of my classmates have cheered. I just smiled at what they have become.

"And the bad news is...Claine Rylet might not make it." The cheers suddenly stopped.

"But...he chose to help us all rather than study for exams! That's...not fair!" A classmate said. Everyone shouted as well.

"Silence! As I said, he MIGHT not make it. But, there's a way! Claine, no matter how low your grades are, your physical flexibility and your observant nature makes up for them." The teacher said.

"Whatever, it might be a piece of cake." I said as I winked into the teacher.

"Oh, sure sure. You might be cocky sometimes but you can lead people to victory. You are partly the strongest man in Gregario, but remember! A man does not work alone. You should participate in a team battle! And your buddy shall be... Chad Sharpblades." The teacher said.

Chad Sharpblades, the son of Grodar Sharpblades; The most successful Thrill-Hunter. I have watched how cool Grodar was at the broadcast through Portal Broadcasts when I was young. Chad had a swayed-back hairstyle, but the sides were not. His eye color was red and his Hair color was gray."Hey, Chad. You're up for it?" I asked him.

"Ofcourse." Chad smirked as he said that.

After that discussion, I and Chad were excused in my schedule and we planned all the way before nightfall.

"So, Chad. Your Feature is Teleportation right?" I asked.

"Yep. However, I need my opponent to be distracted.. Wait, you're the right man for that!" He explained.

"Well, this should be a piece of cake." As I said that, we both smirked.

After waking up, we were called into the battle grounds and we stretched out for a bit.

The tournament will be held on the middle of the Academy, A.K.A the battle grounds. It measures up to 50 meters squared.

"3...2...1.. Start!" The announcer shouted.

Our opponents were from Class-B. A swordswoman and a male elven archer. They did not hesitate. The swordswoman was a Lightning Feature user. Each time she swings her blade, thunder falls out from the skies. The elven archer was an Earth Feature user. Each time her arrows hit the ground, a spike of earth rises. I barely dodged it while Chad smirked when he sidestepped all of it with his arms crossed. As time passes, the two seems to be exhausted. All Features drain stamina upon aggressive usage."Now, Chad!" I shouted and Chad nodded.

I smiled while charging up something. Chad prepared himself too.

"Let me see you grit your teeth!"

I emitted a large and a long attack, an astral blue serpent with a lions head that had orange glowing eyes towards them. The attack occupied the whole grounds but the watchers weren't near. By instincts, the two enemies blinked. After they blinked, Chad appeared on their back. He kicked their legs softly and they tripped over.

"Class 1-A won!" The announcer said.

After that, I and Chad looked at each other. Chad smirked and we bumped our fists.

"You should be greatful that I actually cared for my president." Said Chad.

"Come on, don't be like that." I said. We both laughed and we headed back into our class room. Our classmates cheered for us and they had performed a celebration party with little preparation. The party lasted 'till nightfall, so I slept.

I woke up and after I took a bath and prepared, I headed out. I was directed into the portal where we should jump for thrills.

"All right Class 1-A! Your friendly neighborhood strongest classmate is here!" I shouted and everyone laughed.

"Actually, your status points were: 10 Attack Power, 10 Defense, 50 Agility, 50 Intelligence, 100 Luck and 100 Charisma! You can't even hurt a fly!" A classmate said and everyone laughed. After that, we jumped into the portal, together.

"Hm... 100 Luck and 100 Charisma..? Interesting." A voice was heard out of nowhere.

 



© 2017 Lei


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
Added on August 22, 2017
Last Updated on August 26, 2017
Tags: Action, Slice of Life


Author

Lei
Lei

Bataan, 3, Philippines



About
I know it sounds pretty lame, but I like writing since it lets me immerse myself into another world and an idea came into my mind. "What if I can actually do something I want and make a living from it.. more..

Writing
Thrill Hunters Thrill Hunters

A Book by Lei