True Story

True Story

A Story by Melody
"

A true story that happened

"
Remember earlier this year when we met for the first time? Ah yes, hate at first sight, or at least thats what we thought. You&Your best friend both liked me and my best friend, except you both flipped a coin heads was me, tails was her. You wanted heads, so did he, but you got tails & missed your chance with me. He asked me, you asked her. The difference? She said yes, I said no. Two months later we skip ahead, She's Emo your the Nerd.. What made her change her ways? You, all you, i hated you for that, made her the way she was. But i knew nothing, about how she treated you. All i knew was how she wanted someone else, got them, then wanted you back. She is the type who wants what she cant have & once shes got it, she wants something else, better said, someone else. I'm the type who loves what she has, even its rough. So now skip ahead to January. This guy I was dating, i thought he was the one, kissed him & told him i loved him. Then February came, my guy was talking about Valentines Day, what he already planned. You had your eye on me, I had my eyes set on him. Then she asked me, Can you help me get him back? I thought and said, Sure why not. I asked you Do you still like her? He said No, I asked Why? He answered I like somebody else. I asked Who? You ran away not wanted to answer the question. I still had my eyes set on my guy, you had your eyes now set on me. I bugged you asking Who? Who! Who?! Me&Her we made a list who we thought & who we thought not! It was down to me&her and this other girl (who doesnt matter at all) We called his best friend he said its one of you(; i didnt care i had a boyfriend, then i thought&thought&thought, then i realized why u ran away, it was me. Oh how she was glad she thought she knew it was her. Oh how she was wrong. We went up to you the next day & asked you Who is it? He didnt tell. Closer to Valentines by everyday, Then i knew i liked him, for sure, no doubt, My guy whatevers he could deal with it. I broke up with him, he cried, rumors spread, and you came to me alone.. and said "I like you.." I said "I know, thats why i broke up with him"
He said " You cant date me." I said "I know she likes you but im risking my friendship for you." I know that wasnt the smartest thing to do. I told my EX that I couldnt like two people at once.. I told my bestie that I needed some space. The next day was .... EX crying saying "I thought you couldnt like two people at once!" I replied "I dont, I only like the one, and its not you." My bestie all she said was "Fine, I understand why you need your -space-"  I told him two weeks earlier "I kinda sorta like you..." without thinking and this is where it got me?! Suddenly an arm pulled me away it was him, the guy that liked me and i liked him. He asked me and i said yes.. now two months later, I love him to death! <3

© 2012 Melody


Author's Note

Melody
Wow! Sorry so long, i guess i just got caught up in my feelings!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This is a wonderful story, the interchanging of "him" and "you" got a little confusing, but still great. I'm glad it's working out for you! Congrats on that. That's the best, and honestly is always the best policy. You were honest with you ex and with you bestie. I kind of feel like your twin in this, very similar, but if you were the yang, I'm the yin. Sometimes, not the smartest choice really isn't the smartest choice. But regardless, good write!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

excellent, such emotional well expressed ...

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is a wonderful story, the interchanging of "him" and "you" got a little confusing, but still great. I'm glad it's working out for you! Congrats on that. That's the best, and honestly is always the best policy. You were honest with you ex and with you bestie. I kind of feel like your twin in this, very similar, but if you were the yang, I'm the yin. Sometimes, not the smartest choice really isn't the smartest choice. But regardless, good write!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

haha very sweet. everybody has a story, and like your, the real one are the best! thanks for sharing yours with us, i loved it :) epecially that last part
-mariah

Posted 11 Years Ago


Very romantic and whirlwind. Sometimes the true stories are better than fiction. Very nicely done.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

359 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 12, 2012
Last Updated on May 12, 2012

Author

Melody
Melody

Miami, FL



About
I like to write, simple as that. I don't have to write how you tell me, I can write like i want because your not the author, i am. And i'm ready to express myself the way i want to, not the ways other.. more..

Writing
Starting Starting

A Chapter by Melody


Caroline's Journey Caroline's Journey

A Chapter by Melody



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Peace Peace

A Poem by Coyote Poetry