Lost in the Mountains

Lost in the Mountains

A Chapter by Melody

"Are you sure this is the way to the hotel?" asked Caroline "This is the way it said on the map." answered Jeremy. They drove around the mountains for hours looking for the hotel. Finally they ran out of gas. "This is why we don't take vacations!" screamed Jeremy. "Jeremy calm down, it's gonna be alright!" answered Caroline. Jeremy stormed off in one direction and Caroline at first followed then started walking the other way.
The sun was a crescent in the west, dark was coming, and soon. Caroline needed to find a place to settle in for the night. She had no idea which way the car was because she turned so many times. She climbed up a tiny part of the mountain to a cave. Looks like a good spot to settle in for the night she thought. She was about to settle down in a corner when out of the corner of her eye she saw a stair case. Why would there be a stair case in a cave? Caroline followed the staircase up for about two minutes when it ended to a door, not a wooden door, a mud door. Caroline pushed with all her might and the door slid wide open. A box. A box was sitting in the middle of room. She stumbled her way over the rocky floor to the box. She lifted the lid.


© 2012 Melody


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
Added on May 13, 2012
Last Updated on May 13, 2012


Author

Melody
Melody

Miami, FL



About
I like to write, simple as that. I don't have to write how you tell me, I can write like i want because your not the author, i am. And i'm ready to express myself the way i want to, not the ways other.. more..

Writing
Starting Starting

A Chapter by Melody


Caroline's Journey Caroline's Journey

A Chapter by Melody