One leads to another..

One leads to another..

A Chapter by Melody

Jeremy suddenly started to panic. What did that mean? Where was this so called Time Machine of Wishes? Did Caroline really leave? Before it's to late? Jeremy rushed to every tall mountain thinking the cave would be there, then he got to the smallest mountain of them all. A cave, Jeremy looked around, no staircase. Finally he saw the staircase raced up the stairs pushed open the door.
I wish I was with Caroline right now!
Woosh! Jeremy appeared in front of Caroline's high school locker. Caroline was shelving her books. Caroline! Caroline twirled around. Jeremy? Caroline knew Jeremy didn't look like that in high school, so she knew it was him. Jeremy! she screamed I thought i wouldn't see you like this until i got done wishing in this time machine! Where did we go on vacation again, she asked. Oh no he thought she had already forgotten where they went to vacation. Hopefully this wouldn't last... 


© 2012 Melody


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
1 Review
Added on May 14, 2012
Last Updated on May 14, 2012


Author

Melody
Melody

Miami, FL



About
I like to write, simple as that. I don't have to write how you tell me, I can write like i want because your not the author, i am. And i'm ready to express myself the way i want to, not the ways other.. more..

Writing
Starting Starting

A Chapter by Melody


Caroline's Journey Caroline's Journey

A Chapter by Melody