One more laugh

One more laugh

A Story by Semaj

"We need too make space"
Were the only words echoing in his head, once she stepped in the car and faded into the night. The air became colder that night, as he tremble back too "their" room, the space became vacant. An overwhelming cloud of thoughts stormed in his head but of the same voice, " how do I fix this?".
The constant ticking of the clock only hastens the darting of his eyes and the pressure of the storm in his head.
Stare at the clock.
The t.v.
The computer.
The console.
Back too the clock.
"WHAT DID I DO?", he said, anger over saturating the tone.
Red starts infecting the darkness covering his eyes. Memories flood his head as the good over takes the bad. Walking from the park too his first date, the nervousness overtaking as his face turns red.
A smirk is shown as he remembers how warm that day was but yet she wore a hoodie. How the days were spent cuddling and looking into the deepness the eyes could show, how each adventure was never travelled alone, only too become one that seemed too not have a ending. But as quickly as the smile apeared it quickly flicked as he only starting thinking "but I paid for everything I went the further step, I CALLED OUT!" His eyes dashing faster amd faster left and right, more dark red infected his eyes, his heart beat faster only mimicked by his breathing.
"Its not my fault I was the wallet, the cleaner, moral support,sympathy, the last one she had, SHE EVEN SAID IT!!!" The scream echoes into a growl through his mouth. "I HAD SO MUCH TOO ENDURE, THE ENTRAPMENT, SCREAMING, THE BEATINGS!!!!", he takes a breathe and just mumbles " I only became numb.....I had too".
"How is that fai...."
Suddenly he was interrupted by his ringtone.
He looked at his phone, noticing it was her calling back. The smile grew back . The good overtook the back. He answered the phone.
"You got too help me, you are the only one."
She said crying.
One more laugh was uttered, as the darkness overtakes the red in his eyes

© 2019 Semaj


Author's Note

Semaj
Any criticism is welcomed.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

this has a chilling feel.. we do love our horror stories.. and this is a short vignette that may or may not be sinister.. a good dark tale always leaves me with a hhmmm..

Posted 4 Years Ago


Semaj

4 Years Ago

It was a dark tale maybe not horror. Just something thought I would write thank you.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
1 Review
Added on October 21, 2019
Last Updated on October 21, 2019
Tags: Abuse, meh, new

Author

Semaj
Semaj

About
I dabble in writing, doing it as a hobbies. Hate all my work and did this for more of a means of getting critic from readers and writters alike. more..

Writing
Click of a lock Click of a lock

A Story by Semaj


Give and take. Give and take.

A Story by Semaj


Echoes Echoes

A Story by Semaj