Try too forget

Try too forget

A Story by Semaj
"

A revamped version of a previous edition.

"
Words spouted with only the intent as a dagger ment too kill. Nothing but only the light relcecting in a room with two lovers becoming strangers. "I'm right", terribly transfers into "I hate you.".
Words scramble as but nothing less than a dagger you need in order too deal the deathening blow, spreaded only by one's mouth.
Tears out each others eyes as its drowns their once beating hearts for each other.
Blinking has lost its meaning when replaced by willingness too look at another in the eye. But she refuses too give , as your hands begin too shake and you want this too end. Words beging too echo in your mind "you can't win.", yet you refuse too give up. Words never mean as you deem them too mean in a one on one situation.
Yet every breathe you utter the same practice. Giving up with every deafening blow by the opposing logic. Each sentence she spouts another shattered point you thought was solid, only too be smashed like glass.
"Pick up the pieces", mumbling towards yourself. Yet more keep coming. Finally the last one sticks into your head and the last thought spreads. "RUN".
She sees as you get up heading for the door, she blocks you. Your voice begs, only met with denial. Horror and pleading drowns your voice as each escape attempt seems all but nothing.
Suddenlying you hearing crying as she falls over and you dash out sound of door after door smashing shut only too be followed by the echoes of sorrow from one you love. Crying becomes louder as your foot steps out the final door start too slow. Four step become three after the phone call you receive. Two become one after you know who called. One become a return home after you try too forget.

© 2019 Semaj


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

48 Views
Added on October 21, 2019
Last Updated on October 23, 2019
Tags: Abuse, regret, personal

Author

Semaj
Semaj

About
I dabble in writing, doing it as a hobbies. Hate all my work and did this for more of a means of getting critic from readers and writters alike. more..

Writing
Click of a lock Click of a lock

A Story by Semaj


Give and take. Give and take.

A Story by Semaj


Echoes Echoes

A Story by Semaj