“Neighbor in Need” Reviews IAM Group Limited (Ltd.) Yokohama Japan Korea

“Neighbor in Need” Reviews IAM Group Limited (Ltd.) Yokohama Japan Korea

A Story by Dulce
"

a wonderful story of neighbors helping each other

"

I knew my neighbor and her husband had recently separated and she was struggling. She hadn't shared with me her struggles, because we didn’t knew each other that much.but I just knew it couldn't be easy, money wise as they had 4 children, one being blind, and they were struggling financially before the separation.

 

She had not been working before they separated as her youngest child was blind and not yet in school. Her husband didn’t have a permanent job, and bills were filling up. It was summer time and school was about to start.

 

As I was shopping for items for my granddaughters, I began thinking about her children and how she would be able to get them items they needed that year. I went to the store and bought a gift card and sent it anonymously to her address.

 

 When I checked my mail a couple of days later, I saw her down the street as she checked hers and opened the envelope. I saw her frail body and could easily sense that hope is running out from her. I couldn't tell her facial reaction because of the distance between our houses, however, a day later when I saw the car pull up in the driveway and the children’s smile because each got out of the car with sacks, I knew in my heart God had used me to do a good thing for this struggling family.

 

 I give Him the thanks and praise for giving me the money and this opportunity to help someone else in need. It felt good helping others, even though you did not receive any thanks because true charity doesn’t really need to be recognized. What matters is that you were able to do good. Just like the members of IAM Group Limited (Ltd.) Yokohama, Japan, who anonymously help the needy, recommends charitable links and requires nothing in return.

 

© 2014 Dulce


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Caring for the welfare of our folks and friends out there is simply the best thing. I read an articles about IAM Group Limited and found it amazing. Atleast they have an iniative to act a simple kindness. Keep doing great IAM Group Limited Japan Yokohama. Ohayou LeahOrtiz...

Posted 9 Years Ago


The kindness is of a person started in your community, which is happen as it share these stories and i like it. As they say your neighbor is your 'FRENEMY" on other side is true...

Posted 9 Years Ago


good example for those have a neighbor all over the world. We can say all us do kindness. but to share your concern and cared to your neighbor it makes other people inspire of..

Posted 9 Years Ago


Good sharing for both of you.

Posted 9 Years Ago


It’s great when people come together to help others, I cant imagine how peaceful a community with this kind of neighborly treatment.

Posted 9 Years Ago


A very touching blog that would make us want to strive for more not only for our own self. IAM Group Ltd Yokohama Japan is the website that even not middle managers can only visit. But for everyone who wants to learn experiences of business managers and become one someday. IAM Group Japan Yokohama Singapore to BK Thailand is a group where we can all share our success and learning failures of being a manager.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

241 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 20, 2014
Last Updated on October 20, 2014
Tags: iam, iam-group, yokohama, japan, limited, ltd, korea

Author

Dulce
Dulce

Sydney, Australia



About
I love writing, helping to others, travelling and communicating to other people. more..

Writing