IAM Group Limited – Sharing is Caring

IAM Group Limited – Sharing is Caring

A Story by Dulce
"

A story of kindness

"

Kindness is a strong word. Kindness rings a tune in our ear that feels so right and good regardless the context because the word itself cannot be possibly mean ill. Kindness it what basically made us coexist with everything in this world. The act of being kind involves another person, to share bliss of compassion and understanding. Being kind to someone is the epitome of kindness itself. Sharing, giving a hand, selflessness, positiveness and good desires walk hand-in-hand with kindness and practicing kindness alone makes you a whole person.

 

Does kindness do good to people or people do kindness to be good? The thing about kindness is that it is uniquely shaped to be one with ourselves. To answer the question, yes it works in both ways. It is a universal light that shines at all that it touches. Kindness seethes through every crack we have and fills it with passionate simplicity that is the gift of happiness. Kindness alone gives the abstraction of living the life to fullest.

 

IAM Group Ltd. acts on kindness. We have been supporting others to be kind to each other so that everyone can experience a brighter tomorrow with a smiling heart. the kindness we give are from the members’ own kind thoughts, words and prayers. We do act to give people what they need. We give kindness not just as imaginary words but true dedicated and motivated actions. The people who we share our kindness with deserve it and the people who provide them are surely enjoying from it at the same time.

 

As always, be kind and good things will come around. It may not affect you today but it will in time. Just spread the kindness and surely, everyone you love will find happiness.

 

IAM Group Limited (Ltd.) is all about promoting kindness to the human race. They have valid and growing communities all over the world like Bangkok Thailand, Yokohama Japan, Italy and more. To learn on how you can spread the spirit of kindness, visit their website at i-am-groupltd.com.

© 2015 Dulce


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

216 Views
Added on January 2, 2015
Last Updated on January 2, 2015
Tags: iam group limited, iam group, iam group ltd, iam group ltd japan, iam group japan, iam group ltd yokohama, iam group yokohama

Author

Dulce
Dulce

Sydney, Australia



About
I love writing, helping to others, travelling and communicating to other people. more..

Writing