Friendventures (Part 2)

Friendventures (Part 2)

A Story by Dygeleran
"

Part Two to my story Friendventures

"
As they walked down the dirt road Archer began to speak. “Hey Warrior, you said someone in the village told you about this mystic. But we didn’t talk to-” She was cut off by Warrior dumping water into her mouth. “What yes we did! You must be hallucinating, you should drink more water. Water is good for the brain you know so drink up!” Archer choked on the water as Guardian added,” You know, when I walked into the village you two were eating breakfast. There are two things I know to be true of morning Warrior. She always eats breakfast immediately after she wakes up, and she never talks to anyone before she eats breakfast because she gets cranky when she is hungry. You put down your breakfast to come talk to me, so therefore I know you didn’t talk to anyone!” “ALRIGHT FINE YOU RIGHT COOL GREAT.” Warrior yelled. “What gives?” said Archer as she wiped her face. “Alright alright I’ll tell you. I knew about the mystic because she is my sister.” Warrior said. “Oh man cool!” Archer and Guardian exclaimed in unison. “Is it? She’s a little...odd.” Warrior said as they came up to the mystic’s hut. “Now fair warning, I have no idea what we will see when we open this door.” warned Warrior. They opened the door to something they never could have prepared for. Inside the hut were two women….and a walrus. One of the women,  tattooed with short blonde hair, was throwing buckets of water onto the walrus. “WHAT DID YOU DO, YOU TURNED OUR DOG INTO A WALRUS!” screamed the woman. “Uh uh uh…..it is A-okay! I have a spell to fix it. Totally fine. I will fix it right now with a spell I know by heart!” the mystic said as she lifted her staff, “ Ashhhlmmmblmmtrlmmmm….” She trailed off. “Mage, my dear, you are just mumbling.” “No I am not Rogue I am reciting a very difficult spell!" Rogue sighed, “I will go find your book on transformations. Water the walrus while I am gone. Don’t let it die that is technically our dog you know.” Guardian, Archer, and Warrior stood by the door, still unnoticed and suppressing laughter. Rogue returned with the book. “Page 12.” she said. Mage recited the spell and in a flash of light the walrus became a dog. Now that the walrus was know longer blocking their view, Rogue and Mage could clearly see the trio standing in their doorway. “Well, this is awkward,” said Rogue. “Sister!” exclaimed Mage as she ran to Warrior. “Long time no see!” said Warrior hugging her sister. “Mage, Rogue, these are my friends Archer and Guardian.” Everyone began greeting each other. “So what brings you here?” asked Mage. “Well you see,” Guardian began, “I used to be a paladin. However, I had to violate our code and now I have no idea what to do with myself. I was hoping you could maybe see what my purpose is.” “You have come to the right place! I have a spell that will look into your being, mind and soul, and conjure weapons perfectly suited to each of you.” explained Mage. “That’s perfect!” Guardian exclaimed. “Let’s begin!” Mage shouted with excitement. She lined the trio up. “Let’s start with you Warrior!” said Mage. “No no no what if this hurts? What if I die? WHAT IF MY TRUE WEAPON IS UGLY?!” cried Warrior. “Done!” Mage said. “Wha….what?! You can’t just DO that! I feel so exposed.” Warrior gasped. A purple light floated in the air in front of her. The light began to shift into the shape of a sword. As the sword manifested it began to become more clear. The blade was shiny and silver, detailed with black thorny vines and deep red rose buds. The handle was also black, laced with red leather. Warrior stood stunned, reaching out and grasping the sword. “ITS SO CUTE OH MY GOD” she exclaimed. She noticed a small button in the middle of the handle. She pressed it and the sword segmented into a bladed whip. “THAT IS SO AWESOME!” she exclaimed. “Your turn Archer!” Mage said, excitedly waving her staff. Archer stood there as the light began to form around her belt and right wrist. Again the light took a more detailed shape. Archer’s true weapon, a wrist mounted crossbow complete with magical quivers filled with magical arrows, was a nice upgrade from her old hunting bow. “Coooool. This will be fun!” she said. “Now for the true test.” Mage said turning to Guardian. The light took noticeably longer this time. “It is probably struggling because you no longer know what your purpose is” Mage explained. The light finally began to take shape. The shape was not a sword. It was not a bow. The light wrapped around his wrists and began to form. The light began to take the shape of what appeared to be a kite shield, split in half with each half on the respective wrist. The point on both sides of the shield stuck out over his knuckles. “A….shield?” Guardian said hesitantly, “but why?” “It makes perfect sense when you think about it.” said Rogue. “You were a paladin. You fight to protect those you care about. Those gauntlets have more potential than you think. Put your arms together and complete the shield.” Guardian followed the instructions. A large magical barrier in the shape of the kite shield appeared in front of them, glowing a bright blue. The backside of the shield read “In times of desperation, the true protector will rise”. “Maybe there is more to these than meets the eye,” said Guardian as he looked over his new equipment.  He turned to Rogue. “You’re a rogue, I can tell by your clothing. But I see no bow or daggers. What do you use?” Rogue smiled and rolled up her sleeves, fully revealing two forearm tattoos of daggers, the blades pointed towards her elbows. She crossed her arms and slid her hands down the opposite forearms. The tattoos began to glow. As her hands passed the end of the tattoos, a light flashed and the tattoos were gone. Rogue was now holding two daggers, the daggers that were her tattoos.

© 2016 Dygeleran


Author's Note

Dygeleran
As usual ignore grammar problems.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

ok i be honest this seems like a fun chapter, and no i have not read the first part, it was just looking around for thing to read.and iam no expert writer either but i think a few miss spells need to be fixed. may i suggest a spell check on google. that would be a start. if you ever finish the mis spells let me know i just fine it a little hard to read like this

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Dygeleran

7 Years Ago

Understandable



Reviews

ahahahah, i kinda think this can be a fin read for people, i played music has i read this and it made it much better :) but still some mis spells tho.
i found one that needs to be fixed, 25 lines down,
it says (know when i think it make more sense with no


Posted 7 Years Ago


ok i be honest this seems like a fun chapter, and no i have not read the first part, it was just looking around for thing to read.and iam no expert writer either but i think a few miss spells need to be fixed. may i suggest a spell check on google. that would be a start. if you ever finish the mis spells let me know i just fine it a little hard to read like this

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Dygeleran

7 Years Ago

Understandable

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
2 Reviews
Added on December 7, 2016
Last Updated on December 7, 2016
Tags: adventure, rpg, friends