WHO  ---   IN THE WORLD

WHO --- IN THE WORLD

A Poem by Eagle Cruagh
"

Can you find the girl from the description ?

"

 

 

WHO -- IN THE WORLD
 
Prettier girls, must be
Have seen not all
Wonder if she
No, she is much too sweet
Does she
No, imagination is not enough
 
Speak languages maybe
Not wasted on the multitude
In love perhaps
No, she is above that
Now here is a thought
 
Just examine her
find the nubbins of
Little wings sprouting
Just there
She`s a bloody Angel
 
-----Eagle Cruagh

© 2009 Eagle Cruagh


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
x

Who has not found themselves, at some stage, aloof from life and searching their world for a connection. Its all here in this contemplating poem. I see the writer standing on the clifftop and looking down over his sea of connections, searching for the only one that can turn the key. He holds his precious wish list in his hands and with his eyes closed, he slips beneath the glossy surface of life and allows 'feeling' to find that longed for connection and in doing so, discovers an angel.

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

hmm I thought this was a cute poem! You didn't over dramatize the image! I like that!

Posted 14 Years Ago


I love this! Very sweet!

Posted 14 Years Ago


well, i can certainly say that this is a nice poem.
the use of stream of consciousness caught my eye, and so did the wording.
i wonder what inspired you to write this poem? perhaps the ignorance of a younger generation? the blond haired, blue-eyed temptation?
i do so wonder.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is very ...Different. Not easy to follow but very intruiging still.

Nae-Nae ...

Posted 14 Years Ago


Beautifully written. I absolutely agree will Thewill's review; I see in this poem a man contemplating his connections. I love your conviction in writing. I also love the honesty, how you weren't trying to mirror a thought process as much as actually write a real thought process...do you know what I mean?

Thank you for sharing. =] I enjoyed reading this.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

John

Made me think of
Someone I saw on the way to church today.
He smiled at me.
Such a bright, nice smile.
Couldn't get it out of my head.
And then the preacher talked
Of angels and God, and that man's smile
Came up again. Into my head.

I enjoyed this a lot. Thanks for the smiles.

Yours

Corn Syrup Girl

Posted 14 Years Ago


It seems like the thoughts passing through some one when they see the "angel" in a stranger they seem not to be able to get out of their head. It has a nice feel of mystery to it.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I really enjoy this write
I find it really sweet and sincere.
This is very lovely and profound.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I love the style this is written in.. it comes off as a pondering unedited from thought to page..I like it

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

John, this is a profound write and the clip like glimpses seem a bit like thoughts that flash through the readers mind, as he contemplates this astounding revelation. I even liked the thoughts he now feels are wrong. Although he has forgotten that friends are angels God sends to help us through the rough times.
Hugs Debby

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

229 Views
12 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on August 4, 2009

Author

Eagle Cruagh
Eagle Cruagh

CA



About
-------It is your mind---- that creates this world--- -----Buddha ----------------------- eaglecruagh.blogspot.com .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..