Run

Run

A Story by Elle Alley

Sometimes I feel that in life, I’m running in circles. I feel lost, because I don't understand what is around me. I don’t understand why they are judging me. I don’t understand what they are expecting or what I’m supposed to be.


But they stare at me, they feel confident, thinking that their way is the only way. I’m scared and tired of running without any progress. I could run and hide, or pretend that I fit in.


I don’t want to repeat their mistakes, because I want to make my own. Their ideas have brought the chaos. They've brought the darkness, the pain, the fear. They call it heritage, while we call it nightmare.

© 2016 Elle Alley


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Never ever run from who you really are..
Do what makes you happy 'cuz you weren't born to waste your life trying to impressing others..
And trying to fit in might help but you'll eventually feel suffocated!
Relative piece..
Good write.. thanks for sharing! :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Never ever run from who you really are..
Do what makes you happy 'cuz you weren't born to waste your life trying to impressing others..
And trying to fit in might help but you'll eventually feel suffocated!
Relative piece..
Good write.. thanks for sharing! :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

you try feel then tell me who is around you I will wait your reply

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

183 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 23, 2016
Last Updated on January 23, 2016

Author

Elle Alley
Elle Alley

Madrid, Madrid, Spain



About
I am curious, happy with a little bit of darkness. I am a human being and that could explain why I make all this mistakes. Anyways, I am fine and ready to write. more..

Writing
Woman Woman

A Story by Elle Alley


I Choose I Choose

A Story by Elle Alley


Electricity Electricity

A Story by Elle Alley