I Choose

I Choose

A Story by Elle Alley

I have choose to stay, to love you, to care about you. I choose to stay even when you push me away. I choose to love you even when you think that you don’t deserve it. I will always care about you. Even when you scream that you hate me, I’ll answer “I love you more”.


I’ll keep your pieces all together, even when you try to destroy every bit of yourself. You always say that you are full of darkness, and I know that I can be your light. You can avoid me, ignore me, hate me, destroy yourself and everything that I love. You can take everything. But the same way hate yourself was your choice, I choose to love you enough for the both of us.


I don’t need you to love me back. I just need you to know, that I choose love you harder every day, even if you hate yourself.

© 2016 Elle Alley


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

a passionate choice! i can't avoid reading this again and again! listen Miss Alley! it's my choice to read it again and again till I don't understand why it seems to be more attractive than it is. A very well written emotion, i mean passion... Thanks for sharing... :-)

Posted 8 Years Ago


Passionate and immensely crafted...who ever you wrote for must be one lucky guy...awesome write my friend. Bravo!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I love the structure and detail in it! Awesome in all. Please read my work. Thank you.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

nice piece of work,it reminded me of the saying "we chase after those who doesnt love us "...

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

174 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 26, 2016
Last Updated on January 26, 2016

Author

Elle Alley
Elle Alley

Madrid, Madrid, Spain



About
I am curious, happy with a little bit of darkness. I am a human being and that could explain why I make all this mistakes. Anyways, I am fine and ready to write. more..

Writing
Woman Woman

A Story by Elle Alley


Electricity Electricity

A Story by Elle Alley


Eyes Eyes

A Story by Elle Alley