Eyes

Eyes

A Story by Elle Alley

There is something special in the eyes of a stranger. That stare is new, full of curiosity. We all know that don’t matter how much we tried to pretend that we are looking at the emptiness, because our stare always betray us.


There is something exciting in the eyes of a stranger. Those eyes are staring at you for the first time, knowing that that view, is unique. And in that moment, you are those wise eyes, the marked skin which shows your battles and victories. You are that mysterious smile. You are that song you are mumbling and the book between your hands.


The eyes of a stranger known the magnificence of those eyes, that skin, that smile. They know how rare is that, how special. Be aware of this, no matter who you are or how you are, because for the eyes of a stranger, you are a unicorn.

© 2016 Elle Alley


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
J.A
I love the idea of looking at a stranger's eyes. It's almost as if the older we get, the more we are aware not to look at each other's eyes anymore. I wrote something similar to this topic if you are interested in hearing. Great poem!

Posted 8 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
1 Review
Added on January 25, 2016
Last Updated on January 25, 2016

Author

Elle Alley
Elle Alley

Madrid, Madrid, Spain



About
I am curious, happy with a little bit of darkness. I am a human being and that could explain why I make all this mistakes. Anyways, I am fine and ready to write. more..

Writing
Woman Woman

A Story by Elle Alley


I Choose I Choose

A Story by Elle Alley


Electricity Electricity

A Story by Elle Alley