Lusting

Lusting

A Chapter by E.A.B

Chapter 3: Lusting
In the stillness of the hall Masami breathed in deeply.He was alone in the dimly lit hallway, but Konoharu's presence still undulated in the air. He grimaced. Masami walked hastily up the steps towards his room without pausing to think. He wanted to drain his mind of Konoharu, and rid himself of the decadent trance. He turned the door forcefully to his room, slamming it behind him, letting himself collapse against his wooden door completely. When he finally regained his cognizance, he let out a rasping exhale. He closed his eyes to block the prickling sensation of Konoharu looming over him, but the sound of Konoharu’s whisper clawed through his senses unmercifully. He gathered himself despondently, and laid across his full bed. He turned over, letting the anguish of his frailty consume him. Masami closed his eyes mechanically, hoping for release from the lewd curse that enveloped him, praying for a deep sleep to overtake him.
Thump.

Masami’s eyes widened, startled by a knock at his door. He laid in his bed for a moment, waiting to see whether he’d imagined the noise. 
Thump. 
Thump. 
Thump. 

There was definitely someone at his door.  He turned over to look at his digital clock on the dresser adjacent to his bed. His vision was clouded from sleep, but he could see well enough---3:32am. He sighed. At this time of night it was likely either a staffer needing assistance or another sick boy. He groused, rising indolently, turning on the light on his bed side table. 

This better be important.

Even though he was still fully dressed, he opened the door only slightly to view his disturber. If it was a staffer he could pretend to be in his pajamas and meet them down stairs in the main hall after refining himself a bit. In his current unpolished state he was too self-conscious.  He peeked through the opening, letting a strip of light sneak out a fraction of the door tantalizingly. He stood flabbergasted.

Konoharu stood before him in silent elegance. He looked different from the exhausted director that cornered Masami earlier that night. Konoharu looked beat and bedraggled from aiding Konosuke at their exchange in the hall, but now he looked refreshed and refined in what appeared to be his bath robe. His hair was still damp, perhaps from a bath, but his energy was even more titillating. Masami could only stare vacantly, with an echoing scream inside his head.

Why is he here?!

The silence between them was deafening.

Finally Konoharu spoke. “Are you going to let me in Itagaru?” his voice was coaxing and smooth. Masami hesitated. Even though it was Masami’s room, Konoharu was still the head, and more vital, Masami was still an assistant. There was no way to turn out Konoharu. He opened the door fully, defeated, taking in Konoharu once more. Masami shuddered. 

“Itagaru, you’re still fully dressed,” Konoharu marked. Masami still had on his work clothes from earlier. He hadn’t thought to undress when he passed out. Truthfully, his only aim was to escape his thoughts of Konoharu, but that was not something he could even fully admit to himself. Contrarily, Konoharu was wearing a classic, royal blue yukata. It was evident that there was little effort putting on the robe, his chest was exposed a bit, but it did not diminish the beauty of Konoharu or the quality of the yukata. Conversely, Konoharu looked more elegant in the traditional Japanese yukata than Masami had ever seen him. He could see the enticing line that traced his neck to his collar bone alluringly. The royal blue of the robe flattered his pallid skin and his wet hair laid on his neck limply. Masami blushed.

“Y-yes. I was a bit tired,” He answered waveringly. He tried to sound aloof, but the effect was lost.

“Still you shouldn't sleep in your clothes, you’ll wrinkle,” Konoharu mocked innocently. 

Masami's clothes were already disheveled from sleeping in them earlier. He smiled awkwardly to receive the bad joke feeling excruciatingly conflicted. He wanted Konoharu to leave, but could not put him out. It was three o’clock in the morning, and yet Konoharu idly conversed. Masami was vexed by his sudden appearance, and yet Konoharu looked enchanted by their meeting. “May  I sit?”

No! 

“Of course sir,” he said. Masami watched Konoharu step gracefully in his yukata towards his bed. As he sat, his robe stretched at his neck, and Masami could see the taut skin of his collar bone clearly. His throat ached and his stare intensified. Konoharu motioned Masami to join him, patting his hand on the bed and smiling. Masami only shook his head. He could not speak.

“Itagaru, I’m not going to hurt you,” he said chuckling. Konoharu jokingly, perhaps knowingly, inflamed Masami’s stubborn pride. Masami was afraid of his own uncertainty and the rouse of his body when he watched Konoharu. He hoped his refusal would be enough to deter Konoharu's advance. It took all his tenacity to stand staunchly gazing at Konoharu, moving in his room seductively. For the first time in his life Masami was unsure of his own desires. What would happen if he sat beside Konoharu?

“Masami…” Konoharu said in a hushed entreat. Masami heard his first name on Konoharu’s tongue once more. The sound of it coiled around his senses and Masami staggered a bit at the sweltering lust in Konoharu's tone.

Konoharu stood up, and walked over to Masami with conviction.  As he stepped forward, Masami retreated. Masami’s evasiveness irked him. He smirked watching Masami flee him, as he closed in on him. When he reached him, he held Masami by his shoulders squarely in front of him. Masami could not move any further, his back was pressed up against the wooden door. Konoharu was centimeters from him. His onyx eyes fixed onto Masami;the lion had cornered the gazelle. 

Masami’s body felt heavy. Konoharu’s eyes burned into him, and he felt his body melt under Konoharu's stare. Konoharu kissed him deeply, and he pushed him back with the remaining strength he had in him. He panted, winded from the passion that engrossed him with Konoharu’s kiss.

“Stop it sir!” He yelled, pushing his arms in front of him, attempting to pry space between the two of them. Konoharu grasped both Masami’s hands with one of his own, and held them above his head in an unyielding grip. He untied his yukata jerkily with his other hand, and let his nakedness intensify the sultriness of the air. He moved closer to Masami, letting his weight immobilize him against the wall. 

“Are you going to struggle Masami?” He whispered into Masami’s ear. He was so close Masami could feel the heat of his breath against his scarlet red ears. He turned his head to escape the teasing dance Konoharu's words performed. Konoharu lifted and turned Masami’s face towards his.

Masami clutched desperately at his last bit of resolve fleeting with Konoharu's embrace. He felt Konoharu probe the inside of his mouth with his tongue, his body grew hot in a lustful fever. When their tongues met, they interlocked into a passionate kiss.

Masami’s whole body burned in the flames of pleasure. They mingled their tongues carnally; the lascivious sounds they made consumed him. He felt the rush of adrenaline make his body sting - warning him- but he wanted more.  Masami could hear his vulgar whispering moans saturating the air. Konoharu called his name softly and it made Masami shake.

Underneath him, Konoharu could feel Masami's passions rising as he writhed uncontrollably. He pushed his body weight down more solidly to prevent him from moving away. He was through playing with his food. He grabbed Masami's belt buckle and began to undo his pants to reveal his stiff member. Konoharu could feel Masami's groin surge when he undid his slacks and began to stroke his sex lewdly between his fingers.“Spread your legs more.” He whispered. Masami obliged without complaint which excited Konoharu even more. Konoharu heard the panting breaths creep out of him as he delivered Masami ecstasy. 

Hmmm…

Masami’s body contorted against Konoharu’s hand as he stroked more forcefully against Masami’s throbbing member. Masami could feel his climax rising and he closed his eyes, and squirmed  from the mounting pleasure in his groin. He should not be thwarted so easily, but his lewd moans made him blush, as Konohoaru's touch intoxicated him beyond reprise. 

Konoharu held Masami against the wall firmly, kissing him deeply and more precisely now. He sucked Masami’s tongue licking the inside of his mouth, stimulating his most sensitive parts easily. He kissed him passionately, continuing to caress him down below. He tried to hold back his own lust to quell Masami’s, but his member was convulsing impatiently in the open air, aroused by Masami’s sated moans. Unable to repress himself any longer, he disrobed completely revealing his large pulsating member. He was throbbing. He locked his leg in between Masami’s and pressed his sex against him intimately. “Touch me too Masami.” He said in a husky whisper. 

Masami was propped on the wall with Konoharu’s leg in between his own shaking ones. He could feel Konoharu disrobe, even though his eyes were closed, and felt the warmth of him pressing against his leg. “Touch me too Masami.” He heard Konoharu’s pleading voice against his ear. His sex quivered. Masami was tense. The pleasure Konoharu provided was unlike any Masami had experienced, but his own pride prohibited him from exercising his desire he felt for Konoharu. He could feel Konoharu’s burning sex against him, but he did not want to admit the covetousness in his own loins for Konoharu. Konoharu licked and sucked Masami’s neck and ears making his face burn red from the contact and excitement. With Konoharu's tongue and hand in impeccable unison, Masami heaved uncontrollably in a breathless struggle to suppress his voice, holding back from Konoharu’s stimulation. 

Konoharu pleasured him tightening firmly, but gently, wrapping his fingers around his member and moving his fist up and down his shaft in a slow, meaningful motion. He felt the drops of pre-cum trickle into his hands. Masami's point quivered threateningly. 

Masami could no longer suppress his voice to Konoharu. He moaned loudly now at the intense pleasure under Konoharu’s hand. He could feel his limit rising, and it overtook him, thrashing him violently up and down with each stroke Konoharu delivered. His breath quickened, and his moaning was ragged in thirst of orgasm. He felt an overwhelming urge to cry out, from the aching that excavated his base. Konoharu tightened his grip around the base of his shaft deliberately, and lifted his body away from Masami's. 

The tightness around his lower half was too much. Masami could not climax under the pressure of Konoharu's grasp. He wrapped his hands around Konoharu's neck desperately pulling him closer. He clutched his back, pleading for him to exonerate him. "Please," he begged in a whisper. He knew it was near. He was almost there. 
Konoharu released his hold slowly, allowing Masami's orgasm to culminate. He jerked him with expertise, and Masami closed his eyes and finally gave himself fully to Konoharu. With a palatable lick to his neck his groin exploded in an frenzied rush, as a white blinding light struck him.

“Ah!” He moaned. Masami jolted his hazel eyes open. 
He was lying in his dark bedroom covered in hot sweat. He was fully clothed and the moisture from the perspiration made his clothes stick to him uncomfortably. He shifted. The sticky wetness inside his pants against his thighs mortified him. Masami lay in bed and closed his eyes again.The shame and realization of his dream consumed him. He turned over to look at his digital clock on the dresser adjacent to his bed. His vision was clouded from sleep, but he could see well enough---3:32am. He sighed.
The weeks passed and cold air of winter that swept through the city put a chill on the orphanage. Masami felt grateful for the renovations the institute underwent since his time there. The warmth inside Aiko was inviting against the harsh winds. After their initial meeting at Konosuke’s sick bed, Aoi the staffer, and Masami struck an odd, what could be called, friendship. For Masami, it was a way to alleviate some of his anxiety he felt returning to Aiko after so many years. He was uncharacteristically apprehensive living there and he craved attention. So even though he found Aoi inept, and unattractive physically,  she had a directness that was charming to Masami and the presence of the girl comforted him. She was a simple staffer who was well liked and informed, so Masami was kind to her and found it enjoyable to pass the time with her. She didn’t push him, and she kept a respectful distance between the two of them which Masami appreciated; so when she accosted him about Konoharu it stunned him.
“What’s between you and Konoharu?” She asked casually one morning as they sat in the dining hall. Aoi’s was in charge of group three, so she had a break between breakfast and the time for them to leave for school. 
Masami almost choked on his sweet bun, coughing. He wheezed out a response. “Ko-no…what do you mean by that Aoi?” 
“It seems that you two don’t get along.” She said pointedly. Aoi was intrigued at Masami’s staggered reaction and looked at him more intensely. Masami could feel his cheeks burning. 
“We have a normal relationship,” he responded silkily. “Konoharu doesn’t treat me any differently. He prefers to keep our relationship professional and I admire him for his formality.” Of course he knew exactly what Aoi had sensed. It was the coolness that Konoharu reserved especially for Masami that troubled him. He could not mention the walk to the directors room, when Konoharu loomed over Masami, filling his heart with that sordid desire. It was the catalyst to the life-like encounter he’d had with Konoharu in his wettest of dreams. Even though Masami blocked the door to his desire, Konoharu had found a window Masami didn't know he had. He didn't know how to fight a lust that he couldn't even identify. More importantly, the exchange seemed forgotten. Konoharu resumed his normal disregard for Masami. His disposition was as unapproachable as ever, so Masami determined that the hall way incident was something he’d simply misinterpreted. With great effort he matched Konoharu’s business-like mien. Despite the lust that overcame him, and the pubescent like dream that engulfed him that time, he was determined to extinguish that decadent fire that burned with in him in any way conceivable to him.


© 2013 E.A.B


Author's Note

E.A.B
Note for reader: A yukata is a Japanese garment, a casual summer kimono usually made of cotton or synthetic fabric, and unlined. Yukata are worn by both men and women. Like other forms of traditional Japanese clothing, yukata are made with straight seams and wide sleeves

Ok so here's chapter three. Of course I worked really hard again to make the characters come alive. This is the first smut scene I've written between two men. I wanted it to feel authentic and not just sex for sex sake. Please feel free to leave your reviews. Happy Reading =)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Aahhh!!! I have been waiting for this chapter! You are amazing, girl! I knew he was dreaming! I love yukatas on men!! Ha, everything is perfect as usual. I am not an expert in "sex scenes", but it was very well written.

Yay! First to read and review! Waiting for the next chapter! ^_^

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Amaya Sullivan

11 Years Ago

I knew because of the font one, and he is laying on the bed exhausted from a long day of work, so na.. read more
E.A.B

11 Years Ago

Ok good. That's what I want. I'm glad Masami's confusion is revealed well enough. I also am glad it .. read more
Amaya Sullivan

11 Years Ago

Oh, anytime. Good luck! I look forward to knowing more about Konoharu and his feelings toward Masami.. read more



Reviews

Aahhh!!! I have been waiting for this chapter! You are amazing, girl! I knew he was dreaming! I love yukatas on men!! Ha, everything is perfect as usual. I am not an expert in "sex scenes", but it was very well written.

Yay! First to read and review! Waiting for the next chapter! ^_^

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Amaya Sullivan

11 Years Ago

I knew because of the font one, and he is laying on the bed exhausted from a long day of work, so na.. read more
E.A.B

11 Years Ago

Ok good. That's what I want. I'm glad Masami's confusion is revealed well enough. I also am glad it .. read more
Amaya Sullivan

11 Years Ago

Oh, anytime. Good luck! I look forward to knowing more about Konoharu and his feelings toward Masami.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

590 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 30, 2013
Last Updated on April 5, 2013
Tags: Yaoi, Drama, Romance, Coming of age
Previous Versions


Author

E.A.B
E.A.B

Baltimore



About
I am 23 years old and I love reading and writing smut/ yaoi. It's a secret passion of mine. ^_^ This is my first time debuting any of my work in public. I truly hope you enjoy my work. I work really h.. more..

Writing
Awakening Awakening

A Chapter by E.A.B


Numbing Numbing

A Chapter by E.A.B