5th of December

5th of December

A Story by Mikhaela M.

I don't like rainy days.

I still remember that night, on the 5th of December. Inside the church, and in front of the altar.

I thought it was the happiest day of my life. I thought it was the beginning of the best years with you, my beloved. I thought it was the beginning of spending my lifetime with you.

But little did I know, it was all the opposite.

I still remember that night, on the 5th of December. In the middle of the street, hearing the cry of nature giving me the sympathy that I needed.

I was only standing there.

Shock, sadness, despair, disappointment, anger. They were all inside my head... my heart.

Emotions were mixing up inside me. I couldn't move, I was on the verge of insanity.

GRIEF, GRIEF, GRIEF!

I could feel the heavy drops of rain on my bare skin. I could feel the coldness of the rain flowing down my back. I could feel the rough wind wanting to make me fall on my knees.

The rain was as heavy as my heart. The rain was as cold as you. The wind was so rough, rough just like you.

Tears were flowing down my cheeks as I watched your back slowly fading into the darkness of the night.


I don't like rain.

Because I still remember that night, on the 5th of December.

© 2016 Mikhaela M.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
Added on April 25, 2016
Last Updated on April 25, 2016

Author

Mikhaela M.
Mikhaela M.

Philippines



About
I'm an average teenager who prefers to live in another world through her books. more..

Writing
Mistaken Mistaken

A Story by Mikhaela M.