Twin Heart

Twin Heart

A Story by Elder Reeve
"

When another person lives in your head, who controls your body?

"

            Why won't he go away.  I won't give up, I won't let him win.  My name is Nathan Reeve, I have someone else in my head.

"Why can't I ever be in control?" Little brother asked again.

"Because if you did I would be found out.  Plus you are a kid, you don’t know how to act." Yes the other one is my little brother, I think, or something like that.

"But I am just as smart as you, and I enjoy doing math and science more than you." He was excited.

It's true that he enjoyed it more, little smart alec.  I would usually let him take care of the homework, "The problem is that you don’t know how to act, I would happily let you do my classes for me."

"Fine but at least let me watch this time, please?"  Last time he tried to take over and nearly told the girl I like how I feel.

"Do you promise to behave?"  He always kept his promises, good thing about children.

"I promise!" He was excited.

I slowly let my control slip enough for him to see.  Whenever I do the eye I let him have changes colors, he has blue eyes and mine are bright green.  Most people think I wear some sort of colored contact.  Time to start the day again.

            When I get to school I start the normal routine, you know it, A hi here, a your cute there, and going to all of my classes.  When I got into the suffocating box called math class I let the twerp have control over my physical functions.  He likes the stuff better and will take more detailed notes.  While he was doing that I let my eye enjoy the view just at the edge of my vision.  Jessica was a absolutely beautiful girl.  More interesting is that she is my date to homecoming.   She is a little short, five feet-four inches, blonde hair, really skinny but not to the point that’s not attractive, and had brilliant bright blue eyes. 

"Why don’t you ask here to be your girlfriend already?"  The brat asked for the millionth time.

"Pay attention, after all it is MY grade.  I told you her two best friends both have crushes on me, I don’t want to make the situation any worse than it already is...and you interfereing did not help at all."  I was telling myself that as much as him.

"But now she's your date to homecoming!"

            The conversation next to me got my attention.  Some guy in a suit had been hanging around in the office.  He had one of those ear peices so people thought it was a government agent.

The bell rang, "Yo," I heard someone yell behind me.

            When I turned around it was my best friend, he also has more than one person in his head.  He was about my size, thought we always make fun of him for being short.  He had a thin body and not very much muscle.  His eyes were two opposite shades of brown. 

"What's up brother?" I liked him more than my own brother.

"Nothin much, just heading to meet with my girlfriend." Normal girl, doesn't know he is a freak, like me.

"Cool, how is Roscoe?"  I forgot to mention.  He is two totally opposite people, Maverick is the dominate mind; Roscoe is the other guy.  I have only met him three times, scary guy. 

"To good."  Mav and Ros hate each other.

"Alright, I'll... see ya round."  Who said that?  I couldn't tell.

A quick day of English and ceramics quickly came to end, the school day at least.  The front doors of our school led straight out to the student parking lot.  As always there were teachers standing watch for stupid students.  With them was a tall man in a stark black suit with a black shirt, his black hair made and dark skin made him look like an attractive Taylor Laughtner.  As I walked past the teacher pointed to me and the man quickly stopped me.

“Sorry but your life just changed for a whole lot worse, with some amazing mixed in it.”  He said, as we walked out he grabbed Maverick, who had been just outside the door waiting for me.

© 2014 Elder Reeve


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
Added on March 28, 2014
Last Updated on March 28, 2014
Tags: Twin, Weird

Author

Elder Reeve
Elder Reeve

Cambridge, MA



About
I do martial arts, and include its influence in alot of my writings, I also LOVE role play! more..

Writing
Why Me? Why Me?

A Story by Elder Reeve