Why?

Why?

A Poem by idk

Why is being like a stick pretty?

I need to know

Why can't being a healthy way be pretty?

I would like to know.

 

Why is covering your face with makeup  beautiful

When it's not even them

Why do some people think there better?

When were all the same

 

 

 

© 2011 idk


Author's Note

idk
Ignore grammar and spelling probelms. This is just a shoet poem I wrote off the top of my head. What do you think? I think it needs an ending still.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

its fine the way it is but if you add more it wont change, it will still be a beautiful poem...i love it for the reason being i ask that all the time and im sure people want to know the reason why that is only beautiful and not another persons true self..

Posted 12 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I agree with this. People come in all shapes and sizes. Everybody can't be skinny. There's nothing wrong with wearing a little make-up. But if you don't look right without it, that means you're wearing too much. This was a very good poem. It points out human nature.

Posted 12 Years Ago


i like it a lot good work :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


I think it could use a ending too, thought the way that you have it now, does seem to leave a cliffhanger of its own leading it to be thought thinking. I like this.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I used to think that I was ugly and now I wear makeup and I think I am pretty. That is only because i look like my birth mom and i hate her. I like this poem. I like short poems that don't take to long to get to the point.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Its really good to me! :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


short and simple its true some girls are too dumb to realize what beautiful is and they think skinny is pretty

Posted 12 Years Ago


its fine the way it is but if you add more it wont change, it will still be a beautiful poem...i love it for the reason being i ask that all the time and im sure people want to know the reason why that is only beautiful and not another persons true self..

Posted 12 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 10, 2011
Last Updated on November 11, 2011

Author

idk
idk

Vancouver, Canada



Writing
Changed Changed

A Poem by idk


....... .......

A Poem by idk


Shooting spree Shooting spree

A Story by idk



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..